Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TURKISH CULT New Ebay Store !!
Topic Started: Jun 26 2009, 12:03 PM (3,832 Views)
cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
TURKISH CULT is a new Ebay store for rare Turkish cult & exploitation movies (action/western/karate/thriller etc) on English subtitled DVD-Rs with the permission of the director Cetin Inanc!

They already carry the titles:
KARA SIMSEK (TURKISH ROCKY)
AC KARTALLAR (Turkish Bruce Lee)
COL (TURKISH JAWS, with Cuneyt Arkin)
DELI FISEK (Cuneyt Arkin / Bronson Ripp-off)
SON SAVASCI (Cuneyt Arkin vs Turkish Bruce Lee)
VAHSI CAN (TURKISH RAMBO, Cuneyt Arkin)
INTICAMCI (Turkish Stallone & Gibson)
ACI KABADAYI (Turkish Stallone)
CEKO (Turkish Spaghetti Western)
...plus some posters already and more later!

As I said all discs are English subtitles. They come without covers into paper sleeves but they do have theatrical trailers or lobby cards shows. Price is $15.90 each and postage is $3 everywhere.

Gokay, one of the guys behind it is a member of our forum too so don't hesitate to ask more info & details and he answers.

He told me there will be many updates soon and I think they're gonna sell many more original posters & lobby cards too as they have tons of them!
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/turkishcult
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Gökay is an absolute great guy! im very enthousiastic about these projects he has done, and I cant wait to see the -ceko- version with english subs!

I offerd him some tapes that I have he can use. absolte great projects! keep up the great work gökay!!!!! :cheers:

hope to get these posters from him soon.....bought ceko poster from him last week :wub:

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: zturk.jpg (50.67 KB)

Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
Hmmmm, this story sounds familiar ... :P

I'm glad he added CEKO, been wanting to see that one. It will be one of the first I get.
Worldweird Cinema

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thank you very much Miltos and thank you Shoot & Jared to your supports :wub:

For Ceko we worked for cleaning cause of vhs recording's poor quality and you can see its final visulation here. Hope it seems better for you for now, for future there are better ideas for a cooler work about it B)

Posted Image

I'm still putting something on shop,

it seems there will something interesting Turkish rip off or erotic posters like ALTAR , Kara Simsek (Rocky ripoff) ...etc

it seems there will Turkish Erotic Movies lobby cards categorized by stars like Mine Mutlu, Zerrin Egeliler, Arzu Okay ..etc

and as a huge fan of Italian genres I'm also thinking about some of Turkish poliziesco posters from Franco Nero, Fabio Testi ...etc maybe people interests :)

:cheers:
+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page

Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
Well honestly Gokay, the top looks better to me. I hate to say it I believe the top picture represents what would appear to be the correct aspect ratio. The bottom looks a bit stretched and distorted to me.
I could be wrong, but that's my immediate reaction.
Worldweird Cinema

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
You can review some samples on trailer to see newest visulation;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWWun4281A

+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page

Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
OK, now that looks alright to me ...
Worldweird Cinema

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jared
Jun 27 2009, 04:13 PM
OK, now that looks alright to me ...

Thanks Jared :)

Is there any influence of traditional Spaghetti Western Gun Shooting effects? :lol:

By the way we were researching Inanc's bollywood stories rip offs for a while to complete series and found a new brilliant sample, it seems Kapoor's classic AVARA character's Yilmaz Koksal version and of course with Inanc style shotting and from complitations from several stories.

Posted Image

I thought maybe its a new taste with Arkin, Martial Arts, Western series ..etc your opinions?
+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
So have any of you got any of these yet? What's the verdict??
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

Jared
Member Avatar
Star Member
Mine are on the way, but it's a long way from Istanbul to Seattle!
Worldweird Cinema

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Turkish Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply