Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
minnos zerrin egeliler
Topic Started: Jul 17 2009, 04:55 PM (2,774 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

just found this movie in kultparadies..., sounds er, interesting..., cinehound, would you give more details aobut it?
Quote Post Goto Top

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi Alfred;

I saw this movie's poster last day, it was funny. Zerrin was singing in front of EUROVISION label in a half naked mood.

Probably a piece of her best times late of 70s while she was calling as "Queen of 16mm" maybe its an usual Zerrin movie with some Scandinavian Imported Hard Scenes :D
+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

thanks.., why do you say imported hard scenes?
Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Minnos is a cool film...

As by "import" scenes I guess he means XXX scenes added by other producers - of other films, not original scenes of the film!

Many Turkish & Greek films of the genre & perios were like that...

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
cinehound
Jul 18 2009, 10:02 AM
As by "import" scenes I guess he means XXX scenes added by other producers - of other films, not original scenes of the film!

Many Turkish & Greek films of the genre & perios were like that...

Exactly :D

I even watched half united scenes with Arzu Okay's face and a foreigner girl's body. Girl was in XXX scene and he face was Arzu Okay's, yeah its a brilliant idea for watchers in 70s :lol:
+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
alfred
Jul 18 2009, 12:53 AM
imported hard scenes?

What we call hardcore inserts. B)
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Turkish Erotic Genre star Aydemir Akbas explaining "import" to Cuneyt Arkin on vid here :D

http://sinematik.blogspot.com/2009/03/ayde...-pazarlama.html
+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page

Deleted User
Deleted User

thanks..,

a :D
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Turkish Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply