Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
minnos zerrin egeliler
Topic Started: Jul 17 2009, 04:55 PM (2,703 Views)
alfred
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
just found this movie in kultparadies..., sounds er, interesting..., cinehound, would you give more details aobut it?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hi Alfred;

I saw this movie's poster last day, it was funny. Zerrin was singing in front of EUROVISION label in a half naked mood.

Probably a piece of her best times late of 70s while she was calling as "Queen of 16mm" maybe its an usual Zerrin movie with some Scandinavian Imported Hard Scenes :D
+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page

alfred
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
thanks.., why do you say imported hard scenes?

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Minnos is a cool film...

As by "import" scenes I guess he means XXX scenes added by other producers - of other films, not original scenes of the film!

Many Turkish & Greek films of the genre & perios were like that...

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
cinehound
Jul 18 2009, 10:02 AM
As by "import" scenes I guess he means XXX scenes added by other producers - of other films, not original scenes of the film!

Many Turkish & Greek films of the genre & perios were like that...

Exactly :D

I even watched half united scenes with Arzu Okay's face and a foreigner girl's body. Girl was in XXX scene and he face was Arzu Okay's, yeah its a brilliant idea for watchers in 70s :lol:
+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
alfred
Jul 18 2009, 12:53 AM
imported hard scenes?

What we call hardcore inserts. B)
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

CIKO
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Turkish Erotic Genre star Aydemir Akbas explaining "import" to Cuneyt Arkin on vid here :D

http://sinematik.blogspot.com/2009/03/ayde...-pazarlama.html
+++ CIKO +++

CIKO Web Page

alfred
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
thanks..,

a :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Turkish Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply