Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ocean Shores; Which ones do *you* have?
Topic Started: Jul 18 2009, 02:09 PM (29,331 Views)
petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
the only one I have, and soon going in a trade
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Jul 19 2009, 11:25 AM
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Wauw, Peter!! I have never actually seen that cover before!!! Who's the lucky collector getting it (or is that a big secret?).

Thanks for posting that!!!!! :cheers:

I did post it before on the forum in the "rare video appreciation thread" ...without much response on it then, guess you missed it :lol:
And I don't do secrets, it's going to Lars and I'm getting a Danish Ator in return (finally some Danish stuff to add to my collection! I bet you would have made that trade too if you knew I had this tape, or not? :))

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
this might be as good a place as any for
the rape after trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4xYyeT-s8

(ripped it from the ocean shores tape where it can be found after the movie, before sending that one out tomorrow...)

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Jul 22 2009, 11:52 PM
Peter, you are a hero amongst heroes for uploading this uber-rare trailer!!! Dank u wel!!!!! :hello!:

thanks Jack! might be something to ad to your blog ;)

But if I knew you'd call me a hero I would have put some more effort in this; like start the vcr just that bit sooner so there wouldn't be that "startup glitch" at the beginning... though I kept it in because I kinda like these little reminders of the golden VHS age. :lol:

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
MEGATONE
Aug 1 2009, 06:23 PM
About POSSESSED have the original HK tapes too (I'm a big fan of this two movies). The first movie is uncut in all releases as there's not so much to cut. POSSESSED 2 is very cut in the HK VHS, slightly cut in NTSC VHS, very cut in the HK DVD (but in a minor way compared to VHS) and completely uncut in the japanese DVD (with forced jap subs). Found around also an uncut divx maybe ripped from the japanese DVD minus subs. Don't know about LD and VCD (if ever made).

could you tell the uncut runtime of this movie?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply