Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ocean Shores; Which ones do *you* have?
Topic Started: Jul 18 2009, 02:09 PM (29,332 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

spannick
Feb 1 2010, 03:26 PM
yeah, OS did their own dubs often for these Movies. they're on the LDs together with the Mandarin audio, but never with subs.

the Export Editions always have different Dubs if they are NOT released by Ocean Shores!

also, there's a French DVD in Widescreen 2.35 for FLOWER, based on the Export Edition... raggh!

i don't have access to ANY Dubbed Editions of WOLF DEVIL WOMAN, so i can't comment on that one (got the HK VHS with subs)

So are there two dubs for The Club then? I love all the stolen music in that movie. I've only seen English dubbed Ocean Shore one (with no subtitles).
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

spannick
Feb 1 2010, 11:47 PM
never seen a dubbed Version of that Movie. But OS did not ALWAY do their own dubs. don't ask me why and where they did it :D

Thanks spannick.

I have no idea myself (as I got it in a trade), but it had the traditional Ocean Shores copyright sploch. Really good quality too,it's not widescreen, but doesn't seem cropped and lacks the company id logo, but is otherwise in great condition.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply