Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ocean Shores; Which ones do *you* have?
Topic Started: Jul 18 2009, 02:09 PM (29,325 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Ocean Shores VHS tapes...

That brings back some good memories of times that are long gone...

sniff!

(it's good that I got my daughters to sleep, so I can fall back to nostalgia with the help of some quality Norwegian and British Ale)

Well. Anyway. Back in the day (here in Finland) we had a very strick censorship over, well, everything shown on theathers and/or home video. Of course, if you knew the right persons in the right places, you could rent some JAW DROPPING STUFF that the rest of the population knew nothing of. These Ocean Shores VHS's were among those. Damn I miss those days! It was so much fun...

I salute you all, who still have (and even buy more) classic OS tapes! And keep showing those covers :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey Jack! I should've known it would be you who respons to the threat in some 10 minutes or so (on a saturday evening) :lol:

Fantastic news with ex-OceanShores-worker turned cinehound-forum-member. What are the odds? I mean, really: what are the odds? Hopefully he/she can provide those vhs/ld-list scanned? That VCD list is awesome as it is (a big thank you to you, whoever you are). I'm already drooling over some titles on it...
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Yeah! I just realised that too (finally?). It's monday. What the hell was that norwegian beer I just drank? :wacko:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply