Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SPECIAL SILENCERS
Topic Started: Aug 18 2009, 01:51 PM (1,871 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Does anybody have a scan of the SPECIAL SILENCERS VHS?
Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
A Dutch one:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Cool Miltos but does anybody have a full size scan of Special Silencers? I'd really love to get one too.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

unuuk
Star Member
damn! would love to put up a full scan of this classic but my scanner is frazzled!i have the dutch tape too!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks Miltos, but as Jack I would love a full scan.
Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Miltos used the same scan for his bootleg and the text is so blurry you can't even read it, I'm sorry to say.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

rchdggr
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
If someone has the Dutch tape for sale, PM me.. I only have a bootleg/sell-thru. :(

Deleted User
Deleted User

My sleave is a bit damaged, and it's so big it won't fit in my scanner but here you go:

Posted Image
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thank you very much. Only problem is that I can't see it. Hehe. I only see a red cross.
Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Wait till you're sober and you'll see it! :hi:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · VHS / Beta / Video2000 · Next Topic »
Add Reply