Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alberto Cavallone : Il terzo gode
Topic Started: Aug 20 2009, 04:08 PM (4,926 Views)
Operazione Bianchi
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
OK , here is the scan of the german release on VFL !

@Magnus : If you checked your DVD-R you could add the running time of that print ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

stephen grimes
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Excellent,many thanks for this.

Btw my copy of the VFL tape is also 74m 50s.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: schreiederlustvfljpg2.jpg (178.02 KB)

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
If you're interested in some infos about this obscure Cavallone's movie, you could read this old review of mine (English language): http://www.egafd.com/films/details.php/id/e0760

stephen grimes
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Very nice review Andrea,any news about your forthcoming book?

Regarding PAT,UNA DONNA PARTICOLARE,i have the Italian A&J and the German VFL editions and both have about the same runtime (circa 95m).Is there another longer Italian version?
"The VHS German edition of Pat, titled Die schöne Pat und der supergeile Lilliput, is also abridged – nearly a quarter of an hour shorter than the original Italian edition released on video"

magnus
Star Member
i have a copy of the Swedish release of PAT... (was released over here as "Blue Movie" for some reason..). just checked the time and itīs 1.36 min, so most probably same print, itīs in Italian. (Wild film by the way!)

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Hi Stephen,

I have a copy from an original VFL German vhs (code number VFL 1113), and it runs 82minutes 05seconds.
Is your version an original vhs or just a copy?

To Magnus: Yes, it's the vhs released by the label Baroness. It's the same print as the Italian one.

stephen grimes
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
A.N.
Aug 21 2009, 01:48 PM
Hi Stephen,

I have a copy from an original VFL German vhs (code number VFL 1113), and it runs 82minutes 05seconds.
Is your version an original vhs or just a copy?

Hi Andrea,
mine is a dvdr copy straight from the VFL vhs with a runtime of 96m 02s.

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
So probably there are 2 different German versions...

magnus
Star Member
This weekend has been a bit of a mess for me... iīll watch + check the runningtime of my edition of this film tonight. But probably itīs the same as the others...
How about BLOW JOB, does a hard-version of that exist?

petcor80
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Thanks A.N. for that review!!

I am very interested in the films of Cavallone and so also in the Baron Corvo movies. They are proving hard to find, even on the bootleg circuit. So far I only found a (softcore) copy of Babysitter. It's a faded copy with what sounds to me like Spanish dub and English subs. On-screen title is Essere Tenuto with in English the translation "Being Captured". runtime 1:05:31.
If someone could help me get the others on DVDr that would be most excellent :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Italian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply