Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
apocalipsis sexual xxx; lol
Topic Started: Sep 10 2009, 07:34 PM (1,680 Views)
alfred
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Er, i have just seen the spanisd dvd from this movie..., and it seems there is a hardcore version out there..., truly nasty movies in some moment beyond the spanish cineme of its day..., anyone can suggest any clue or way to locate the xxx edit of it?
:unsure:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

xelluloid.com
[ * ]
yes i have it in italian language released on a hard to find label with ajita wilson on the cover. quite rare here in italy. directed by carlos aured

http://www.xelluloid.com/apocalipsis_sexual.html

alfred
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
lol..., thanks for thel link..., uncut hard version, you said?..., anyway to trade it or to make some burn to dvdr?
B)

magnus
Star Member
how long is the soft-version? 15 minutes?? was years since i saw it but i remember this being a real nasty one, the ending with the knife in partcular, but the whole thing has a spiteful feel to it. classy trash!

sleazeman2001
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
xelluloid.com
Sep 10 2009, 07:36 PM
yes i have it in italian language released on a hard to find label with ajita wilson on the cover. quite rare here in italy. directed by carlos aured

http://www.xelluloid.com/apocalipsis_sexual.html

HI X, Would love to trade for a DVD-R of it, eddie

alfred
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
hi,

do you want me to send you my list to your inbox to make some trade?

xelluloid.com
[ * ]
sure, send me a mail: [email protected]

alfred
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
magnus

soft edit runs 75 minutes..., i got wind that hardcore cut runs 100 minutes...

magnus
Star Member
cheers.
well, my question was a bit of a joke, but i see my recollection of it beeing a LOT of hardcorescenes in it wasn´t wrong.

Mondo Pete
[ * ]
apparently it was shot as a strong softcore film and the hard scenes were added later.

The h/c version is certainly... memorable!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Euro Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply