Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Curious Case of the Nazi Gnome
Topic Started: Oct 17 2009, 06:54 PM (1,661 Views)
gialloboy
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
ONARFILMS
Nov 27 2009, 05:16 PM
Just today a guy here who has travelled to Germany told me about a heinous "custom".

It's the "goose choking".

They grab geese, they fuck them, and while they're fucking them they're choking them thus causing ass spasms which makes fucking more enjoyable. :o

Mike, is that true?? :ph43r:

Sorry mate, can't comment right now...

Chasing that bloody goose theough the garden LOL
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gialloboy
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
ONARFILMS
Nov 27 2009, 05:16 PM
Just today a guy here who has travelled to Germany told me about a heinous "custom".

It's the "goose choking".

They grab geese, they fuck them, and while they're fucking them they're choking them thus causing ass spasms which makes fucking more enjoyable. :o

Mike, is that true?? :ph43r:

I heard it was goats in Greece! :P
Posted Image

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Talking of the glorious 4th Reich, have any of you bought the dvd's in this Dutch release series?

Posted Image

Check out the other covers here (scroll down and on the next page):

http://www.forum.uncut.dk/viewtopic.php?t=...r=asc&start=150

Niice! :D
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Nov 27 2009, 10:11 PM
Talking of the glorious 4th Reich, have any of you bought the dvd's in this Dutch release series?

Seen six parts of the series as rentals at a rentalstore I frequently visit!!! :)
Posted Image

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Someone in that Danish thread mentioned they might be ports from the French dvd's (bootlegs?). They're very cheap, I'd like to know about the picture quality. :ph43r:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Nov 27 2009, 10:27 PM
Someone in that Danish thread mentioned they might be ports from the French dvd's (bootlegs?). They're very cheap, I'd like to know about the picture quality. :ph43r:

As I recall they were on an RCV sublabel...

Was surprised to find these titles back on the shelves in the DVD era at your average rentalstore :o

Couldn't tell you bout quality as I haven't seen 'em'...

Posted Image

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
kingofB
Nov 27 2009, 11:49 PM
Was surprised to find these titles back on the shelves in the DVD era at your average rentalstore :o

You mean in these exciting politically correct times that we live in. :lol:

Yeah, well, nice to see some un-pc stuff back on the shelves. :wub:

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
gialloboy
Nov 27 2009, 10:04 PM
Chasing that bloody goose theough the garden LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
gialloboy
Nov 27 2009, 10:06 PM
I heard it was goats in Greece! :P

Hey mate!
You're watching too many horror films, like Island of Perversion etc. :lol: :lol:

gialloboy
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
ONARFILMS
Nov 27 2009, 11:05 PM
gialloboy
Nov 27 2009, 10:06 PM
I heard it was goats in Greece!  :P

Hey mate!
You're watching too many horror films, like Island of Perversion etc. :lol: :lol:

I read this report the other day - death by pulverized anus is the most common reason for early death in the general Greek goat population...

Ba-a-a-ah! :lol:
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Non-Movie Talking · Next Topic »
Add Reply