Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
merry new-year and a happy christmas
Topic Started: Dec 23 2009, 11:40 AM (1,899 Views)
Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Marry Xmas to everyone. :hello!:

While everyone else here in Denmark is gonna be watching IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE I'll probably try and force-feed my family with either SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS or the Mexican SANTA CLAUS (with a quest appearance by Beelzebub himself), both cool psychotronic films. :hi:

2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Nocturna
Dec 23 2009, 06:19 PM
What a great Christmas that would be :o :o WTF :lol:
Don`t tell me that`s a photo you made at home :ph43r:

Well, if the pic in his link was made at home I'd start running over with envy. :blink:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
horrorC.K.
Dec 23 2009, 11:38 PM

Glad we have our own little peacefull world on Cinehound! :)

Too right! So here's some more Xmas goodies (or is that XXXmas :D ) to enjoy in our peaceful corner of Cyberspace. B)

(they're from a Brazilian web mag and I have no idea what the Portuguese text says but somehow I doubt it matters :rolleyes: )

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Metalian
Dec 24 2009, 11:28 PM

Am I the only one celebrating christmas in summer?

No, there's a couple of Aussie members here too and it's pretty hot down under right now.

Funny story; I don't know if they still do it but the Danish club in Melbourne used to hold a Christmas party in June because it was during winter and thus more like a "real" Danish Xmas. It was pretty weird though being at a Christmas party with traditional Christmas dinner, Christmas tree and all, and then late in the evening you'd be walking out into the Melbourne streets where everything else just looked completely normal. Haha. :lol:

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
Jan 14 2016, 08:21 PM
The only thing I make on the forum lately is thrasing sold things I'm affraid...!!

You're only here to thrash old things? :P

Anyhoo, merry Xmas and a happy new year to all of you. Late as always. :hi:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply