Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Show your VCD collection
Topic Started: Mar 4 2010, 06:48 PM (4,802 Views)
Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Awesome stuff, buddy!

That Kazilmaske vcd is missing the end, isn't it? I have a boot from Shocking Video and it's a fan edit where someone spliced then end onto it using a vhs.

I also have a fan subbed version of Turkish Star Trek. :lol:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
Jack J
Mar 12 2012, 12:32 PM
Awesome stuff, buddy!

That Kazilmaske vcd is missing the end, isn't it? I have a boot from Shocking Video and it's a fan edit where someone spliced then end onto it using a vhs.

Thanks Jack. :)
I don't remember Kizil Maske missing the end but it's been a long time since I watched the vcd so it's possible.
Seems most old Turkish films are missing some footage due to print damage. ;)

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Not print damage! The entire ending! ;)

If I remember correctly it's a one disc VCD. They simply couldn't fit the entire movie on the disc and cut off the ending.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
Just found this one somewhere in my house... ;)

Been buying a lot more vcd's recently (mostly titles that are rarer or not available on dvd).

Posted Image

It's a comedy btw,here's a review I found:
http://ninjadixon.blogspot.be/2011/07/jame...d-007-1980.html

It's been a while since I watched but I did remember the 2 Star Wars robots! ;)

Btw does anyone know if the original title is really James Band 007?

EDIT: found this over at http://www.thaiworldview.com:
"The full title is เจมส์แบน 007 น้ำพริกไทยเนื้อแท้ (James Band 007 the real Thai pepper)."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply