Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ROBERT BEHLING from ISLAND OF DEATH; WHEREABOUTS?
Topic Started: Apr 16 2010, 03:41 PM (2,611 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

cinehound
Apr 25 2010, 06:44 PM
TO AGISTRI had a VHS release but is also out on DVD. I could find it for you rather easily and cheap...but Greek language only.

THANKS..., i will take your word, if you can find that dvd for me, very kind of you..., :P by the way, the cover is great and the girl is quite cool..., thanks...
Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
She is Barbara Bouchet :D

However this is the VHS cover, the DVD one is worse I'm affraid.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

cinehound
Apr 25 2010, 07:39 PM
She is Barbara Bouchet :D

However this is the VHS cover, the DVD one is worse I'm affraid.

MrS Bouchet is a really cool girl..., checking imdb it seems that Belling appeared too in Cujo, but i have watched the movie and didnt spot him anywhere... :blink: ,
he was a model working in Athens when he took part in the famous ISLAND OF DEATH...,
Quote Post Goto Top

MARIOBAVA
Member Avatar
Star Member

Alfred my friend, I have copy Spanish Version of TO AGISTRI (In Spain "EL GANCHO" ) :D :D :D

http://exhumedmovies.foroactivo.com.es/forum.htm

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
I think that most available versions are cut. In particular, the scene with Barbara Bouchet completely naked on the island is missing also in the Greek edition. The Italian version, titled "L'adultera", has a very noticeable cut in that scene. Some images of that sequence can be seen in a few pictures published here and there (for example in "Greek Erotica" book).

IORDANIS1970
[ * ]
MARIOBAVA
May 11 2010, 08:40 AM
Alfred my friend, I have copy Spanish Version of TO AGISTRI (In Spain "EL GANCHO" ) :D :D :D

http://exhumedmovies.foroactivo.com.es/forum.htm

hi.
i sent you pm message.
best regards.

iordanis
Greece

e-mail: iordanis1970@yahoo.gr

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Greek Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply