Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Code Red DVD
Topic Started: Jun 24 2010, 10:23 AM (8,195 Views)
bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
Big Code Red fan here,can't wait for the new releases.

They are currently looking for a new distributor and will be selling direct (smaller titles) in the near future,more info here:

http://codereddvdblog.blogspot.com/

Here's their official site:

http://www.codereddvd.com/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
"CODE RED TITLES 4 SALE TO CUSTOMERS. Email me at codereddvd@yahoo.com to get a good deal on titles 4 sale" (Bill/twitter)

Seems prices are fair and there's even some oop titles that were returned by shops. :up:

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
"have some OOP,&I got tons of doublebill dvd! email me if you are looking 4 code red title codereddvd.com"

"OVERSTOCK! CHALLENGE THE DRAGON $5, WILD MALIBU $5! DEAD PIT $5. MAKE A LIST, EMAIL ME, I LUV TO SELL TO FANS OF THE EXPLOITATION CULT FILMS"

"OVERSTOCK! UNKNOWN COMIC $5, BEING/COPKILLER $5, visit codereddvd.com & write a list and email me! Love selling it to customers!"

"I'll overseas! email me at codereddvd@yahoo.com" (Bill/Twitter)

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
"Still selling! Customer can make request and buy direct! PLEASE MENTION IF YOU ARE OVERSEAS." (Bill/Twitter)

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
"Just to let everyone know I will be stop selling direct for awhile." (Bill/CR)

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
Just read that Bill can still sell direct for another week.
Has something to do with tax time it seems?

Anyway good news if you're still looking for some CR titles.

Don't forget to mention you're overseas when you contact him. ;)

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
Now look what's being shipped already...500 pressed so far apparently. :)
Thanks to Ben and Luis for the pics btw.

Posted Image

Posted Image

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
First Ghostkeeper review (with caps!) up:

Rock! Shock! Pop! - Ghostkeeper

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
Yes there's some nice ones coming this year... :)

Website is up (but not yet updated) now:
http://www.codereddvd.com/

"GHOSTKEEPER Rates
$21 - USA
$24 - Canada
$25 - Overseas

Postage Included!

PayPal to Code Red DVD codereddvd@yahoo.com

Several foreign orders only sent the US amount, so just a friendly reminder."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's the details on some of the direct sale items that are coming:

"CODE RED UPCOMING DIRECT SALE ITEMS (Limited pressing series)

Many code red titles didn't sell enough to breakeven. Only way to sell these type of films is to sell direct. Here is some single titles that is going to come out 2012 that I can mention. many are limited to 500 or less, so please support the release.

THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THE DARK (1976) stars Paul Naschy, Alberto De Mendoza and Maria Perschy. Suvivors of a nuclear bomb must battle blind villagers in this Spanish reworking of NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD. Sean S. Cunningham is billed on the poster as the presenter, but he tells us he had nothing to do with the film. Mastered from the original Sun Video 1-inch tape master. Extras include a new 35mm transfer from a worn print, and the original trailer.

MACE (1987) - Ed Marinaro plays a tough cop tracking down evil Russians, gang bangers, and other slimy criminals. Darrell Larson, Corbin Bernsen, John Hancock, William Sanderson, William Windon, and Isaac Hayes co-star. An audio commentary with William Vanderkloot is recorded!

SINNER'S BLOOD (1970) - A crazy biker roams around a small California town as two recently orphaned teenagers visit their aunt. The ending is a shock! Mastered from the only surviving 35mm print! Interview with one of the actors is the extra.

SWINGIN' SORORITY (1976) - A Don Trendall classic as Poochie the Quarterback has sex problems. This schoolgirl has sex with a (John Ratzenberger clone) teacher to get high grades, and she is forced to have sex with 5 guys to become the homecoming queen....and homecoming hasn't had a queen in years! Rick Cassidy co-stars in another VCX title Code Red is releasing from its vaults! 16x9 35mm release!"

bdc
Member Avatar
Star Member
PLEASE state your location when contacting Code Red direct via e-mail,seems a lot of people forget this. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply