Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Two rare LDs and one LP for sale in August
Topic Started: Jul 18 2010, 07:26 PM (719 Views)
Kenneth M
Star Member
Nice LD's, Mike.

What's the JP Blazing Magnum LD worth about? (It's the only one I have and am curious to its' value...)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenneth M
Star Member
K, thx. ;)

Kenneth M
Star Member
Wow! :wub:

Very, very, very, very gorgeous.

I think also all the "laser rot" talk scared away the potential new generations taking up that side of the hobby. Quite sad. I still have some serious love for this gargantuan media... :(

Kenneth M
Star Member
Inspector Tanzi
Jul 18 2010, 09:37 PM
Kenneth M
Jul 18 2010, 07:39 PM
Nice LD's, Mike.

What's the JP Blazing Magnum LD worth about? (It's the only one I have and am curious to its' value...)

It's hard to put a price on LD's nowadays but I reckon that would have gone for a good $200 back in the day, maybe more.

Thank you, sir. :)

Kenneth M
Star Member
From my understanding the HLD-X9 can play through all laser rot... :unsure:

Posted Image

Can't verify this, though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Laserdiscs · Next Topic »
Add Reply