Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MY EMANUELLE AND THE LAST CANNIBALS 35mm
Topic Started: Aug 14 2010, 10:41 PM (3,417 Views)
cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Some photos of my EMANUELLE AND THE LAST CANNIBALS complete 35mm film.
A Greek print (in English with subtitles)
:D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
another B)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: PICT2143.jpg (129.45 KB)

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
another one B)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: PICT2621.jpg (57.68 KB)

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
another B)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: PICT2622.jpg (80.86 KB)

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
a last one :lol:
Attached to this post:
Attachments: PICT2623.jpg (49.62 KB)

Kenneth M
Star Member
B) Wow!!! :wub:

laserdiscs4life
[ * ]
the color looks great on those. :o how does it look projected?

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Very cool, it looks great! :o

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
laserdiscs4life
Aug 15 2010, 06:32 AM
the color looks great on those. :o how does it look projected?

I screened it (for myself only) in a small theater near my house, it was great :D

Good storage is the most important thing for these prints!

WANYON
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
What a great print to own! Very nice Miltos and looking in decent condition too!

I attended a festival back in the mid-1990s here in the UK where this exploitation classic was screened and "Uncle Joe" was guest. He brought along a near-pristine 35mm Italian language print that was not just uncut but THE longest edit ever screened anywhere! He had some extra footage for the lesbian sex in the tent scene and edited it into the film, making it a unique and extra-saucy experience!
The extra footage amounted to maybe a minute or so if i recall, maybe less or maybe more, and added little to the scene (or film) other than extended nudity and sexual coupling. But it was still nice to see and everyone appreciated the fact that "Uncle Joe" took the time to not only bring such a beautiful uncut print but add this footage (which was, i think, simply removed for pacing reasons maybe)...
There MAY POSSIBLY have been a slight extra few seconds of gore during one murder too. I can't recall well enough. May have to ask some people who attended with me if they recall whether this was the case. But i seem to recall a few seconds of lingering camerawork on a murder scene (possibly) that was originally not in the film...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Super8 / 16mm / 35mm · Next Topic »
Add Reply