Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MY EMANUELLE AND THE LAST CANNIBALS 35mm
Topic Started: Aug 14 2010, 10:41 PM (3,415 Views)
george n
[ * ]
Fantastic miltos,amazing print.What value would you place on this?Im sure you would not part with it,but im curious as to how much its worth
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
I don't really know what its price should be. A big problem would be the postage, these are 4 heavy metal cans. The guy I bought it from have tons of Italian & more exploitation and horror stuff. He has all three Ilsa films too but not in great condition really. I've bought his best stuff anyway :D

Bill Knight
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Never noticed this thread previously, but what a great find Miltos! It's super hard to get many of these European horror and exploitation films on actual film (16 or 35mm) these days. Especially the original uncut version.

They are practically NEVER available. I've been collecting film for a long time and hardly ever seen them available from the top collectors who used to advertise in a film collectors magazine called THE BIG REEL here in the USA. That magazine was THE place to go for all the film collectors and sadly it's now out of business.

I would imagine this could fetch anywhere between $300-$1000 or maybe even more to the right collector depending on the overall condition?
Posted Image
MIDNIGHT LEGACY
Giving the films the respect they deserve!
http://www.midnight-legacy.com

eBay auctions (rare VHS tapes from around the world):
http://shop.ebay.com/midnight_1/m.html?_nk..._from=&_ipg=200

george n
[ * ]
cinehound
Jan 13 2012, 11:13 PM
I don't really know what its price should be. A big problem would be the postage, these are 4 heavy metal cans. The guy I bought it from have tons of Italian & more exploitation and horror stuff. He has all three Ilsa films too but not in great condition really. I've bought his best stuff anyway :D

Cool.I would be interested to know what else he has

John K
[ * ]
Yeah, supremely jealous. How much fun it would be to unleash it upon a theater!

WOOF!
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
Jan 13 2012, 11:13 PM

He doesn't live in The Netherlands, does he??? That would be nice :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Super8 / 16mm / 35mm · Next Topic »
Add Reply