Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FUCKING EBAY THIEF-BUYERS!
Topic Started: Mar 1 2011, 02:14 PM (790 Views)
ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
REcently I prefer to be absent from ebay's auctions and just have those dvd's there waiting for "buy it now" buyers.

Just a few vhs relists now and then with zero sales.

Sadly, of all poor bastards some sons of bitches, some fucking cocksuckers decided to target ME!! :angry:

So, 2 weeks ago, a french wanker paid in the afternoon and a few hours later he filed an item not received case against me!!
What's weird is that he refused to pay through ebay's invoice but directly through paypal.
And... I filed an unpaid item case through ebay and got my fees back and he took his cash back from paypal and I stuck that vhs in my ass :(

Yesterday, some american cocksucking motherfucker with ZERO feedbacks (spyghetto13) complains he didn't receive a dvd I sent him on the 24th and he will cancel his order and get his money back and he also found it elsewhere and says I'm not professional!!
And I can guess. He will KEEP my dvd, GET his cash back AND leave me negative feed!! And ebay doesn't let sellers react in anyway! Buyers are always right and sellers always wrong, according to those CRETINS :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

And I cry to God: WHY ALL THOSE PRICKS TO ME??? HAVEN'T I GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS ALREADY??? "oops!: "oops!: :( :(
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
ONARFILMS
Mar 1 2011, 02:14 PM
REcently I prefer to be absent from ebay's auctions and just have those dvd's there waiting for "buy it now" buyers.

Just a few vhs relists now and then with zero sales.

Sadly, of all poor bastards some sons of bitches, some fucking cocksuckers decided to target ME!! :angry:

So, 2 weeks ago, a french wanker paid in the afternoon and a few hours later he filed an item not received case against me!!
  What's weird is that he refused to pay through ebay's invoice but directly through paypal.
  And... I filed an unpaid item case through ebay and got my fees back and he took his cash back from paypal and I stuck that vhs in my ass :(

Yesterday, some american cocksucking motherfucker with ZERO feedbacks (spyghetto13) complains he didn't receive a dvd I sent him on the 24th and he will cancel his order and get his money back and he also found it elsewhere and says I'm not professional!! :angry:  :angry:

And I cry to God: WHY ALL THOSE PRICKS TO ME??? HAVEN'T I GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS ALREADY??? "oops!:  "oops!:  :(  :(

It's not you, that's just life. Some people just are comple !&%#!%'s. And you happened to stumble upon a few of them.
We love you man, there's nothing wrong with you. :hello!:

Btw, whenever I try to view any of your dvds, I get this message:

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.
Posted Image

giallohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Mar 1 2011, 02:22 PM
Btw, whenever I try to view any of your dvds, I get this message:

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Seems that you only have that prob Kurt?!

Worked fine for me and Jack J the link you posted in another thread! ;)
Forum:
KINO
THE GIALLO DATABASE

My online auctions:
giallohunter's ebay store

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Thanks for your moral support Kurt!!
But I may get 1000 people praising me etc and feel I'm in heaven...and then one prick comes and fucks with me AND my whole mood goes to hell and I feel broken to pieces...

As for that message, never heard of something like that.
It's not that my dvd's are R-rated or something...
Does this only happen with my dvd's or vhs too?
And with MY dvd's only or with Miltos' too or any other greek seller's?

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
ONARFILMS
Mar 1 2011, 02:36 PM
Thanks for your moral support Kurt!!
But I may get 1000 people praising me etc and feel I'm in heaven...and then one prick comes and fucks with me AND my whole mood goes to hell and I feel broken to pieces...

As for that message, never heard of something like that.
It's not that my dvd's are R-rated or something...
Does this only happen with my dvd's or vhs too?
And with MY dvd's only or with Miltos' too or any other greek seller's?

Nope, I can see Miltos' auctions for example. Do you have a direct link to your current auctions?
Maybe there's something wrong with the one I have.
Posted Image

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
So you CAN see vhs auctions BUT NOT dvd offers?

For the moment I got no vhs auctions in there.
Just the usual dvd's which you can also see on my site too.
http://shop.ebay.com/deathland/m.html?_dmd...&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
ONARFILMS
Mar 1 2011, 03:22 PM
So you CAN see vhs auctions BUT NOT dvd offers?

For the moment I got no vhs auctions in there.
Just the usual dvd's which you can also see on my site too.
http://shop.ebay.com/deathland/m.html?_dmd...&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Now I can see them.

Here's one of those links that gave me that strange red text:
http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=380147783286
Posted Image

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
But this link works/opens perfectly fine here...

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
ONARFILMS
Mar 1 2011, 03:14 PM

Did he expect you to deliver it right away by car or something!!! :blink:

It's crap I agree but think of the 1000s of good deals you've done on eBay. Nothing works perfect the whole time (but it's still annoying when it doesn't).

:hello!:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

gialloboy
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Something to be happy about - I ordered some of your DVDs!

First time I ordered a NON-GIALLO item on a medium NOT VHS!
Feels kinda strange... :lol:
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Ebay Goodies · Next Topic »
Add Reply