Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FUCKING EBAY THIEF-BUYERS!
Topic Started: Mar 1 2011, 02:14 PM (789 Views)
Canisius
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I can feel you Bill!

Fuck all those rip-offs, bootleg tossers and other assholes wordwide...online and in the real world! Way too many idiots polluting the collector's community are out there, that's for sure... :angry:
"These Parker House Rolls-they belong to my Ma!"
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Canisius
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
And fuck the recent ebay madness as well...I'm fed up dealing with people who are buying stuff and then refuse to pay...the seller is always fucked (because negative feedback will be saved) whereas the bad buyer can easily create one or multiple new accounts to start trouble again! Absolutely ridiculous!

"These Parker House Rolls-they belong to my Ma!"

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
gialloboy
Mar 1 2011, 09:32 PM
Something to be happy about - I ordered some of your DVDs!

First time I ordered a NON-GIALLO item on a medium NOT VHS!
Feels kinda strange... :lol:

I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE THIS BRO!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Plus, Kadin Dusmani IS a giallo.

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
gialloboy
Mar 1 2011, 09:32 PM
Something to be happy about - I ordered some of your DVDs!

First time I ordered a NON-GIALLO item on  a medium NOT VHS!
Feels kinda strange...  :lol:

Never thought I'd read something like that. :wacko:
Posted Image

cannibal man
Superstar Member
ONARFILMS
Mar 1 2011, 02:14 PM
REcently I prefer to be absent from ebay's auctions and just have those dvd's there waiting for "buy it now" buyers.

Just a few vhs relists now and then with zero sales.

Sadly, of all poor bastards some sons of bitches, some fucking cocksuckers decided to target ME!! :angry:

So, 2 weeks ago, a french wanker paid in the afternoon and a few hours later he filed an item not received case against me!!
What's weird is that he refused to pay through ebay's invoice but directly through paypal.
And... I filed an unpaid item case through ebay and got my fees back and he took his cash back from paypal and I stuck that vhs in my ass :(

Yesterday, some american cocksucking motherfucker with ZERO feedbacks (spyghetto13) complains he didn't receive a dvd I sent him on the 24th and he will cancel his order and get his money back and he also found it elsewhere and says I'm not professional!!
And I can guess. He will KEEP my dvd, GET his cash back AND leave me negative feed!! And ebay doesn't let sellers react in anyway! Buyers are always right and sellers always wrong, according to those CRETINS :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

And I cry to God: WHY ALL THOSE PRICKS TO ME??? HAVEN'T I GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS ALREADY??? "oops!: "oops!: :( :(

thats an utter disgrace my friend.

u are one of the most professional sellers i know.
as i have bought from you many times.

it angers me that buyers have more rights than sellers.

i bet that yankee tosser will get that dvd some where cheaper.

a lot of people on ebay just love to mess u around mate.

put these 2 on your list to void. :angry: :angry:
WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN HELL THE DEAD WILL WALK THE EARTH.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Ebay Goodies · Next Topic »
Add Reply