Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I WANT TO TRAVEL TO SCANDINAVIA!
Topic Started: Mar 28 2011, 09:37 PM (1,499 Views)
ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Everybody needs to daydream now and then.

For the moment, I'm keen on a week's journey to some scandinavia country in the summer, provided I've saved some cash.

First idea is some Fjords Cruise in Norway.
Any other magical ideas guarranteed to leave memories for a lifetime?

Plus, it would be good to meet up with some local guy from the forum, right?

Please give me some advice and ideas you guys up there!? :) :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

giallohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
If you are coming to Finland then you can meet up with me and probably many other Finnish cinehound members like member_x for example. ;)
Forum:
KINO
THE GIALLO DATABASE

My online auctions:
giallohunter's ebay store

ONARFILMS
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Thanks for the invitation my boy!!
Now, I'd sure really love to have a tour round a few of your 50,000 lakes!

Any idea about some travelling agency there or some site with info?

Perhaps Mike Fuchs has some suggestions since he's the most travelled guy here?? ;)

giallohunter
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Here is one page worth checking out:
Visit Finland
Forum:
KINO
THE GIALLO DATABASE

My online auctions:
giallohunter's ebay store

horrorC.K.
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Itīs a dream for me too to go the Scandinavia. Always dreamt about a nice cabin in the woods there. Go once a month for supplies and beer and watch movies and listen to music all day.
Go wandering around the woods, the lakes and the fjords.

If someone offered me the possibility i would go right away. Even would consider selling all mys tuff and use the money to get settled and try to build a new collection when I am all good there.

I hate Holland, hate my work and hate just everything right here.
VHS-BETAMAX-VCC

danogrumper's ebay sales

Infinitedepression tapesales

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
horrorC.K.
Mar 29 2011, 11:00 AM
Itīs a dream for me too to go the Scandinavia.

Besides, I would assume Finland is the "Jerusalem" for black metal freaks. :P
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

magnus
Star Member
I usually hold a small party every summer in my flat for fellow film-collectorfriends, youīre all most welcome! Other than that iīm not sure sweden have so much to offer...

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Mar 29 2011, 10:48 AM
horrorC.K.
Mar 29 2011, 11:00 AM
Itīs a dream for me too to go the Scandinavia.

Besides, I would assume Finland is the "Jerusalem" for black metal freaks. :P

You obviously don't know anything, do you.. :lol:
Posted Image

Django The Bastard
Member Avatar
[ * ]
horrorC.K.
Mar 29 2011, 10:00 AM
Itīs a dream for me too to go the Scandinavia. Always dreamt about a nice cabin in the woods there. Go once a month for supplies and beer and watch movies and listen to music all day.

If someone offered me the possibility i would go right away. Even would consider selling all mys tuff and use the money to get settled and try to build a new collection when I am all good there.

Sounds like my life. Here in the "Varmland" region of Sweden there is actually a lot of Dutch and Germans settling down to live a quiet life in the woods, bying cheap houses because of all the natives leaving for the bigger cities

anthonyCSR
Star Member
Django The Bastard
Mar 31 2011, 08:49 PM
horrorC.K.
Mar 29 2011, 10:00 AM

Sounds like my life. Here in the "Varmland" region of Sweden there is actually a lot of Dutch and Germans settling down to live a quiet life in the woods, bying cheap houses because of all the natives leaving for the bigger cities

I definately understand them.

I live in Belgium, and everything here is so fucking fast paced....

But I just can't live without my family and friends, so I stick around and collect way overpriced tapes and play some harsh music :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Non-Movie Talking · Next Topic »
Add Reply