Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DVD's/BLU RAY's TO HAVE!!!; No VHS/ no English friendly or cut up
Topic Started: Nov 18 2011, 10:22 AM (1,020 Views)
kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Hi folks! :hello!:

Bit weird to have a DVD topic from a fanatic VHS fetishist like me so if such a topic allready exists then please let me know and remove mine...

I'm a VHS freak, love the old crappy labeltunes, 80's artwork and the tracking at the start of a tape is like the rumble at the start of a vinyl LP (that's so dear to vinyl-lovers that just don't get that thrill from a CD/MP3), but even to me there are some DVD releases to HAVE!!! :D

This one contains two different cuts of a GREAT movie previously unavaillable so without any VHS release what-so-ever:
Posted Image

Would like to see more must-have digital releases that never had a decent VHS release, or only a non-english friendly or heavily cut up VHS release...

So if you own any, please share 'em here!!! :)

:cheers:
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kingofB
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jack J
Nov 18 2011, 05:53 PM
I have never watched the film. Which version do you think is the better one? The "original" version or the Lamberto version?

Couldn't tell yet, only seen the Mario version yet, as I thought I should first see his, as he probably knew best what he had in mind...

But I did like the Argento version of "Dawn Of The Dead" better then Romero's so who knows... :unsure:

This movie really had me blown from the couch!!! :o

If you have it, I recommend you see it!!!
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply