Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
THE PERVERSE COUNTESS and PLAISIR A TROIS; Jess Franco from "Mondo Macabro" in 2012
Topic Started: Jan 17 2012, 01:35 AM (3,076 Views)
Bill Knight
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
More Jess Franco rarities from "Mondo Macabro" in 2nd quarter 2012!

THE PERVERSE COUNTESS
PLAISIR A TROIS

http://robertmonell.blogspot.com/2012/01/m...co-in-2012.html

Doesn't get any better :D
Posted Image
MIDNIGHT LEGACY
Giving the films the respect they deserve!
http://www.midnight-legacy.com

eBay auctions (rare VHS tapes from around the world):
http://shop.ebay.com/midnight_1/m.html?_nk..._from=&_ipg=200
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

candela
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Bill Knight
Jan 17 2012, 01:35 AM
Doesn't get any better  :D

La Comtesse Perverse screened on 35mm at the Belgian Cinematek in Brussels next week together with Dallamo's Dorian Gray and also an introduction by Bruno Forzani, the director of Amer, for only 6 euro.

See, it's gotten better already...
DVD Collection
European Adult VHS/DVD releases
Cult Actors: Identified

Jon Houghton
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Holy crap I can't wait til these come out! I love Franco and am really looking forward to Stephen Thrower's book.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

gialloboy
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Exiting times, Girl in room 2A will also come out from Mondo Macabro!
Posted Image

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
candela
Jan 19 2012, 01:03 PM
Bill Knight
Jan 17 2012, 01:35 AM
Doesn't get any better  :D

La Comtesse Perverse screened on 35mm at the Belgian Cinematek in Brussels next week together with Dallamo's Dorian Gray and also an introduction by Bruno Forzani, the director of Amer, for only 6 euro.

See, it's gotten better already...

And I am visiting this screening! Really looking forward to wacthing both films on 35mm! :cheers:

Jon Houghton
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I have seen the artwork for the cover of Girl in Room 2A, but has anyone seen art for the 2 Franco films?
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Just got back from the La Comtesse Perverse screening. And I can say that Mondo Macabro has picked an amazing Franco film to release!

Great erotic / cannibal film with Alice Arno, Howard Vernon and Lina Romay. Beautiful setting, great soundtrack and just pure Franco fun & sleaze. Loved it! :up:

candela
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
HBK
Jan 27 2012, 11:59 PM
Just got back from the La Comtesse Perverse screening. And I can say that Mondo Macabro has picked an amazing Franco film to release!

Great erotic / cannibal film with Alice Arno, Howard Vernon and Lina Romay. Beautiful setting, great soundtrack and just pure Franco fun & sleaze. Loved it! :up:

Good quality print also except for 2 short scenes in the begin and end credits. Dorian Gray was unfortunately a bit brown and colourless
DVD Collection

HBK
Member Avatar
[ * ]
candela
Jan 28 2012, 12:21 AM
HBK

Good quality print also except for 2 short scenes in the begin and end credits. Dorian Gray was unfortunately a bit brown and colourless

The print was indeed quite good! You where also there ? I thought it was great, also looking forward too next month with Maniac Cop II and Street Trash!

candela
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
HBK
Jan 28 2012, 12:38 AM
candela
Jan 28 2012, 12:21 AM
HBK

The print was indeed quite good! You where also there ? I thought it was great, also looking forward too next month with Maniac Cop II and Street Trash!

Yes I was there. Next month doesn't interest me that much but possibly my friends so I might go anyway. But for some reason the B-Z programme is rather popular lately. There used to be a time the room wasn't half full but now you have people sitting on the stairs because all the chairs are taken. Luckily they behave because usually when you have an uninformed audience they are laughing at everything that doesn't look like hollywood movie.

I hope Mondo Macabro has the french audio
DVD Collection

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply