Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The business of Global Video
Topic Started: Apr 14 2012, 12:20 PM (962 Views)
driller1
[ * ]
hi guys
what nonsense is this guy ninja talking about?he received his movies
as for rights,i never claimed to own rights of movies unless its the spaghetti westerns i released
what bull is this about complaining to police,they dont care about movies .
i sold many 35mm and 16mm movies
just recently i sold over 500 16mm prints to a collector including 66 x35mm prints 500 shorts
every item was shipped to him without any problems.as for bobby saurez:the man is dead but he tried stopping me selling original copies of movies of which i distributed in south africa.
who is he to stop me selling movies to anyone ,anywhere?
i told him to go and sell emails to everyone in the world who is selling his movies .never heard from him after that .just heard he passed away.
i didnt care about the man at all.my opinion.
i own rights to plenty of spaghetti westerns in south africa,but why what right do i have to tell my customer not to sell his copy to someone abroad or on ebay?
he bought it legally and he sold a legal copy .its his dvd to sell to whomever he wants.
my firend bought the rights to 3 movies from bobby to distribute over here.he made me the agent .sold me 500 of each movie.i could not even sell 30 of each title over here as people told me its total garbage.
had to sell them @$1 EACH.still found it difficult to sell,even on ebay
we eventually gave them away for free.you buy any dvd from us and get 1 of bobby's movie's free.
customers took the deal but still complained it was crap even though it was free.
so ninja get you facts straight before you come and post rubbish here
you got your movie .
i hope this clear things up

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

driller1
[ * ]
i dont know whats lets go kil sartana
my next releases will be vamos amatar sartana george martin
3 gun showdown george martin

double george martin

driller1
[ * ]
hi
thats because there is no money in releasing spaghetti westerns
no profit to be made
i would rather release italian vietnam war movies.i sold 10 times more dvds of this genre that westerns

driller1
[ * ]
thanks but i will release my own titles

driller1
[ * ]
tom
thanks
have artwork for 3 gun showdown
only need vamos amartar
thanks for help as always

driller1
[ * ]
cobra mission full screen
warbus 2 full screen
warbus
to hell with heroes

wild team
commander
last hunter
tiger joe
strike commando
strike commando 2

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply