Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Superbitch aka Si può essere più bastardi... VHS; Spanish Ombratge VHS
Topic Started: Oct 14 2012, 08:34 PM (182 Views)
bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Got a copy of Massimo Dallamano's 'Superbitch' aka 'Si Può Essere Più Bastardi dell'Ispettore Cliff?' VHS up for sale.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073333/

Spanish language only.

Full screen.

Playback is good. Labels on the face and spine are a bit grubby (see pic below) but they are fully intact.

Plastic case has some cracks on it but sleeve is in good condition. Great cover art too!

Posted Image

P&P is 5 Euros for registered shipping to anywhere in the world.

I'm starting this auction at 5 Euros and will leave it running for a few days in case of any takers.

New to this site but have traded with many users of this forum on other sites. If in doubt, please check my eBay profile: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/dirtymem

Thanks for looking.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mario
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
I give 5. B)
'Salvare la faccia' is not a giallo!!!

bubikoglu
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Mario
Oct 16 2012, 02:04 AM
I give 5.  B)

Thanks Mario :)

I'll leave the sale going until the end of the week and if there are no other takers, then it's yours my friend.

EDIT: Sold to Mario!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · For Sale & Swap · Next Topic »
Add Reply