Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
YOUR LATEST RARE 8mm PURCHASES
Topic Started: Dec 22 2012, 03:32 PM (4,323 Views)
Harm
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
This came in today. Love it!

Django Story (1970, Demofilo Fidani)
Label: Universal Cine-Roma

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harm
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
WANYON
Dec 24 2012, 11:32 AM
Nice sleeve art Tom. I love the way the old 8mm releases often used a completely unique artwork for their cases. It would be interesting to see more info about the artists employed to work for these companies who did this stuff. All the poster artists get credit and talked about...but you never really hear anything about these 8mm sleeve-art people.

Haven't picked up any 8mm stuff for a while now but the last one i did was SALVARE LA FACCIA...on 5 reels!

The featured artwork is actually from an Italian poster for the film.

see here, bottom pic on the left:
http://www.filmrecensies.net/filmrecensies...-solitario.html

Harm
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
No, Italian. Never played, still company sealed!

Harm
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
None that I know of, but never looked for that either. Never came across any though.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Super8 / 16mm / 35mm · Next Topic »
Add Reply