Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jack J's sales thread
Topic Started: Dec 18 2013, 06:47 PM (1,031 Views)
Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
My love for obscure films is as vibrant as ever but I've decided to part with some of the extra copies that I have. If I have a film on Japanese vhs I don't need the Greek tape any longer etc.

And some tapes I might put up for sale to afford other stuff. The way of the samur... collector. I'll probably put up some titles in the days to come. However, if any of you are interested in specific titles feel free to send me an offer. Rare titles won't go for cheap, tho. So no embarrassing offers, thanks. :lol:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
5euro+postal for the danish vhs of ghostly face! :cheers:

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
500 ?? Sure. I'll pay the postage. :hello!:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
500 chinese yen and we have a deal :up:

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
:lol:

You can have that tape and it won't have to be at 700 but it won't be at 500 yen either.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
no it is oke jack, I was just fooling around.

only buying spaghetties.

I do expect a package from indonesia in januar.

would nice if ghostly face came out on dvd!

good luck with your sales

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Thanks, mate. B)

helviocult75
Member Avatar
[ * ]
ciao Jack J
you have vhs of Cinehollywood?

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
helviocult75
Dec 19 2013, 01:00 AM
ciao Jack J
you have vhs of Cinehollywood?

It's not something I've collected as such. I'll see if I have anything.

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Crazy Indonesia!!!

Posted Image

LETHAL HUNTER (Indonesia, 1986)

Original Indonesian title: PERAWAN DI SARANG SINDIKAT
Original Indonesian English title: LETHAL HUNTER
American re-title: AMERICAN HUNTER
German dvd: AMERICAN HUNTER
Greek vhs: LETHAL HUNTER

NB: Not to be confused with the Filipino film THE LETHAL HUNT

Greek vhs, cover cut at bottom.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io-p9xU8vJE

SOLD

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · For Sale & Swap · Next Topic »
Add Reply