Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
happy new year; and all the best (tape) wishes ;)
Topic Started: Jan 1 2014, 10:25 AM (868 Views)
Joos
Superstar Member
Hi Guys,

One big happy new year,
I started the year last night with friends, coffee and fail compilations on a big screen. but it was cosy, we laughed and that was more than enough!

all the best for everyone,
in life and collections!

I'll get a son any day now!
i'm eagerly waiting for the moment when he starts sucking on my videoboxes,
or when he sits there in the middel of the mancave, drooling to all the nice movies, but still isn't allowed to watch them :D
"A plumber? on a sunday?"
"No, It's the Cinehound Mob-Squad, knocking at ya door"

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

horrorC.K.
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Joos
Jan 1 2014, 10:25 AM
Hi Guys,

One big happy new year,
I started the year last night with friends, coffee and fail compilations on a big screen. but it was cosy, we laughed and that was more than enough!

all the best for everyone,
in life and collections!

I'll get a son any day now!
i'm eagerly waiting for the moment when he starts sucking on my videoboxes,
or when he sits there in the middel of the mancave, drooling to all the nice movies, but still isn't allowed to watch them :D

Congrats on the little one! :cheers:

And Happy New Year to you and all the rest on the forum! :hello!:

Me and the missus just watched some series and visited my parents.
VHS-BETAMAX-VCC

danogrumper's ebay sales

Infinitedepression tapesales

Joos
Superstar Member
we're still waiting for the alien to burst out! :D

Posted Image

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Jo, to be very honest ...... I dont understand why people say "the day we got the child, was the most beautifull day of our life!" ........... it is a horrible day! dont understand me wrong, I love our daughter, but the day on itself is just horrible!

your wife is in pain the whole day, you cant do a thing .... you will sit their for hours in a corner like a stupid muppet. every now and than a doctor or nurse comes around to see if everything is oke. you have no perception of time anymore, cause you are alone with your wife in a room without any windows or clock. after a few hours of sitting in this room with nice TL lights, you dont know anymore if you have been their for 10min, 3hours or a few days. after hours your wife starts giving birth, now the horror and pain really starts, she will get injections and infusions .... you are just shit afreed everything comes out nice and healthy ..... if that went good you have to worry about your wife ..... you will think, please god let her survive this.

if everything went well, your wife will get the little one in her arms ..... you are dead happy everythinbg turned out well ....... still half dazzled you decide to go home ..... turns out to be 8.30 in the morning .... too late to go too bed, and to early to go to the bar .......you inform famely and friend ..... an hour later you are drinking in the bar with them :lol: the celebration can start :cheers:

Joos
Superstar Member
I (think I) know!

it's like all women say that being pregnant is beautiful...
it's just one 9 month hell for most women but it's not okay to say that out loud...

nevertheless, i hope I can enjoy the bloodbath a lil' bit, just like the gorehound I am!
it's my own inflicted mess and I consider it's going to be one big frightning hell of a ride but with a happy end :)

Posted Image

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Joos
Jan 1 2014, 12:51 PM
it's my own inflicted mess and I consider it's going to be one big frightning hell of a ride but with a happy end :)

ooohhhh no jo! the ride just started!!!!
the ride stops when you are 6 feet under!

your mom and dad (if they are still alive ... hope so) are probably still worring about you when you go somewere.

Inspector Tanzi
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Happy new year to all. :hello!:
Posted Image

Joos
Superstar Member
shootgringoshoot
Jan 1 2014, 01:26 PM
Joos
Jan 1 2014, 12:51 PM

ooohhhh no jo! the ride just started!!!!
the ride stops when you are 6 feet under!

your mom and dad (if they are still alive ... hope so) are probably still worring about you when you go somewere.

:lol: at least they are worrying about the pregnancy now! :lol:

Posted Image

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
:cheers: Joos!

And a HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

I spend it with family as always, some nice hours, wine, a lot of meat.... :up:

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Happy New Year to everyone on Cinehound. And good luck to you and your wife, Joos.

:hello!:
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply