Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Book on Italian XXX Cinema
Topic Started: Feb 24 2014, 10:20 AM (2,849 Views)
stratagakis
[ * ]
This sounds awesome! I really wish I could read and speak Italian. Either way, I think I'm going to have to buy it, and have a couple friends translate it for me.

I'm very interested by the political/censorship aspect of the industry around this time, and how it effected the filmmakers/actors/actresses lives.

In any case, congratulations!! Looking forward to its release!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dag-johnny
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
I'm really looking forward to this book. Will buy it as soon as it's available.
In the 90's I collected a lot of these Movies. Especially those With Marina Hedman aka. Marina Frajese, Marina Lothar. I still have a lot of those Movies on original Italian tapes. I once had a good contact in Italy who sent me a lot of these films.

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Thanks everybody for your kind words.

The second half of the book includes a dictionary of hardcore films produced or coropduced by Italy from the late Seventies to mid Eighties, with detailed casts, credits, vhs/dvd editions, and other data. I think that film collectors will find it useful.

cinehound
Member Avatar
Administrator
Sounds great :up: :hello!:

A.N.
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
If anyone is interested, the book can be purchased from Amazon at a good price:

http://www.amazon.it/rossa-nascita-cinema-...a+andrea+napoli

Deleted User
Deleted User

Just found out this post; congrats for the book, and "wow" about the Polselli's introduction. Gonna check it now :D
Quote Post Goto Top

panosss
[ * ]
I just got the book from http://www.bookdepository.com/ Great book,great work,it is a serious research not just an idea of the theme...Congratulations Andrea
Edited by panosss, Dec 18 2015, 12:20 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Italian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply