Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Where to get OOP VCDs
Topic Started: May 28 2014, 11:24 AM (465 Views)
okerlo
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Hello community,
I'm getting back into buying movies and yesterday I searched for some VCDs from Hong Kong. First I looked what DDDHouse can offer, because according to this thread the shop is assumed to be one the best for HK stuff. Although I did an order yesterday (I'm curious how their service is) there were plenty VCD in their catalog which weren't available anymore.

So I took a look at various other shops but none of them had the VCDs/DVDs. My question now is, how do you get VCDs/DVDs which are out of print and not offered by any "mainstream" shops? Is there an auction house for these kind of things or an forum maybe?

I hope you can help me,
thanks in advance

Greetings
okerlo
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

okerlo
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Thank you for your answers!
The VCDs I want to buy are nothing too fancy, just some movies which catched my eye on HKMB because I liked the actor/actress in another movie. Currently I'm searching on DDDhouse and YesAsia, former has some movies in stock that the latter doesn't have and vice versa.

So thank you for the tip, if I'll find something interesting that is not available on DDDhouse or YesAsia I'll take a look at ebay.com

Greetings
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply