Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
indonesian vcd's
Topic Started: Oct 11 2016, 12:18 PM (754 Views)
jnfernal
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
I will be in indonesia in a few weeks. There arent many titles left and more or less these are the only one available with a very few others.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jnfernal
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Also Lokasari Films in Malaysia has ceased activity in 2016.
At this point, there's no more there's no more VCD/DVD company issuing or reissuing old titles both in Indonesia or Malaysia. Lokasari was the last surviving and it closed in 2016. I got the news yesterday and during the last year no further reissue of old title was made, just a bunch of new horrors and comedies before going out of business.
Edited by jnfernal, Jan 10 2017, 12:22 AM.

jnfernal
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
well, here in malaysia there's still quite some titles available: some Pontianak ones, some Orang Minyak ones, a few Suzanna and even more Barry Prima and other actions....let's say a good 80/100 titles (more or less) up to the late 80's/early 90's....
don't know if to buy some....i mean, it's going to cost me a lot of money anyway to buy all the dead stocks or just a few copies for each title....plus i need to send them to italy.... it won't be that cheap and most of collectors of indonesian movies I guess they still have all of them

the rarest movies gone away the first time I came here, 4-5 years ago. since then only ordinary stuff is left....till when??
Edited by jnfernal, Jan 10 2017, 12:46 PM.

jnfernal
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
mmm...i can try but i never found it in the past two years and it's almost impossible that shops could have get some dead stock copies of it. but i'll try....anyway there are only 7 shops left in KL where to find these movies, so it won't take too long.
I can also ask around to some collectors...i'll check

jnfernal
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
http://www.mudah.my/Filem+Syukur+21-43575271.htm

jnfernal
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
For Godzilla2000:

I don't know....yesterday I couldn't open that link. If it's working today, I can try to get in touch with the seller and see how to do. Anyway I will also check the last vcd shops here in KL to see if I can find it

jnfernal
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Found it. Brand new, sealed. Also in a (few) more copies if somebody need it.

Later I'll post a partial stuff of indonesian/malaysian vcd I can find. Not complete yet. Just for horror/mystery/fantasy/sword-n-sorcery

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply