Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Blu-ray & DVD shops Worldwide; Steel- and Mediabooks etc.
Topic Started: Oct 26 2016, 06:42 PM (554 Views)
candela
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
For the german shops, you usually just ask to unlock FSK18 and they will ask you to send a scan of your ID card. If you are from abroad they are not so fussy. If you don't want to do this, use Austrian shops. I used to buy from a lot of shops in germany in the past but the last years I exclusively use OFDB.de which is not only a database but also a shop
Edited by candela, Nov 9 2016, 08:49 PM.
DVD Collection
European Adult VHS/DVD releases
Cult Actors: Identified
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

candela
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
Member-X
Nov 10 2016, 11:58 PM
I check OFDB almost every day, never used the shop though. Do you have to prove your age at the OFDB shop? I know you have to do something to see the pr0n titles.
yes german shops are required by law to do this, itīs totally ridiculous. but i dont remember how, registered years ago, i dont see any settings in my user profile
DVD Collection
European Adult VHS/DVD releases
Cult Actors: Identified
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DVD, VCD & Blu-Ray · Next Topic »
Add Reply