Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ratu Buaya Putih / Suzzanna / Laserdisc; White Crocodile Queen
Topic Started: Jan 26 2017, 08:05 AM (1,008 Views)
shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Ratu Buaya Putih
1988 :: Mistic :: 98 minutes

Producer: Ram Soraya
Director: Tjut Djalil
Writer: Naryono Prayitno, Tim Soraya Film
Cast; Vera Magdalena, Suzanna, Soendjoto Adibroto, Jeffry Waworuntu
Main language Bahasa

Synopsis
(White Crocodile Queen)

Sumarna, a crocodile handler, gains the talisman that can conquer any vicious alligator, after killing his colleague. Even though he has the talisman, he is also cursed. Twenty years later, two of his children are dead. The first one dies in the crocodile pool, so all the crocodiles are later culled. Then the second one dies, hit by the child’s own motorcycle. Only his daughter is left, Murti, who is also shadowed by death. Sumarna then confides the story to Larsih, a young widow, who is the incarnation of the White Crocodile Queen, now possessed by the spirit of his colleague whom Sumarna has killed. Parlan, religious figure in the village, and brother of Sumarno’s slain colleague, discovers the secret of the White Crocodile Queen. Finally, the white crocodile can be defeated. Murti and Jeffry, partners in the crocodile trade, who were abducted, are then saved.

VCD
Runtime 77:12min
Posted Image

Laserdisc
Runtime 95:13
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
the laserdisc almost runs 20min longer as the vcd...

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I compared the vcd with the laserdisc.

these are random screenshots to compare the picture quality of both mediums.
the laserdisc has more color and the image is sharper / shows more details
Posted Image

more or less all nude or love scenes are not on the vcd.
also a few short blood scenes were not on the vcd.

the nude scenes with suzzanna are most likely not with suzzanna but with a stand-in.
all scenes were is suggested too see suzzanna naked, you can see tits, but not suzzanna's face, or only the back of her head.

the "time" I mentioned is based on the runtime of the vcd.

VCD disc 1
04:50 / +/- 0:12min
Crocodile hunter pisses on the head of the father of the crocodile queen
Posted Image

06:25 / +/- 0:10min
Crocodile eats corps of the father and mother of crocodile queen
Posted Image

10:44 / +/- 0:24min
Crocodile queens servants report to their queen that somebody is killing crocodiles
Posted Image

12:37 / +/- 0:44min
Queens servants with transparent bikini's
Posted Image

12:45 / +/- 1:00min
Couple having sex
Posted Image

14:50 / +/- 4:34min
Suzzanna is having sex with the goofy son of her lover, a few times we see some stand-in tits
Posted Image

20:55 / +/- 2:56min
Suzzanna is having sex with her lover .... scene before she was doing it with the guys son! we see more stand-in tits
Posted Image

VCD disc 2

03:14 / +/- 0:20min
Crocodile rips of leg and eats it
Posted Image

20:50 / +/- 0:07min
Small crocodile digs into belly of girl (more detailed than on vcd)
Posted Image

21:49 / +/- 2:39min
Silly song!
Posted Image

23:55 / +/- 0:43min
Queens servants. very short shots are cut. more or less every time the girls are in the screen.
Posted Image

29:29 / +/- 3:35min
Crocodile queen has sex with the boyfriend of the crocodiles hunter daughter, and the daughter is being tortured
Posted Image

29:47 / +/- 0:24
Crocodile hunter is calling for the crocodile queen .... she has to leave the sex scene, and her cave starts to collaps
Posted Image
Edited by shootgringoshoot, Feb 9 2017, 09:49 AM.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
as far as I know, there is no english dub available of ratu buyay putih.
The only Suzzanna movies that are available with an english dub are "the Snake Queen" and "Queen of Black Magic"

untill now, all Suzzanna laserdiscs I found run atleast 10/20min longer than the vcd's. and my impression is that allmost all suzzanna movies have Nude scene's in them.
Edited by shootgringoshoot, Feb 9 2017, 10:07 AM.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
snake queen - video
queen of black magic - dvd & video
Edited by shootgringoshoot, Feb 14 2017, 04:51 PM.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
yes correct! allmost forgot that!

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I wonder how many suzzanna movies were released out-side indonesia on video.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Believe also in korea it was released with an english dub. Not so long ago i found a spanish pre-record of an other suzzanna movie. Spanish dubbed but widescreen uncut.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I believe godzilla2000 has both the japanese and the korean tape.
also I am not sure but I thought I can remember something that the japanese and korean tape of the snake woman/queen are actually the same movie.

The Hungry Snake Woman (JAPAN)
1986 - Petualangan Cinta Nyi Blorong
Posted Image

The Hungry Snake Woman (KOREA)
1986 - Petualangan Cinta Nyi Blorong
Posted Image

I have the indonesian laserdisc of this movie (fullscreen / Bahasa). I am waiting on dvdr's of the japanese and the korean release so I can make a compare.
1986 - Petualangan Cinta Nyi Blorong / The Hungry Snake Woman
Posted Image
Edited by shootgringoshoot, Feb 27 2017, 06:36 PM.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
the laserdiscs has a runtime of +/- 81min
the japanese vhs +/- 82:30min

the japanese tape is widescreen and has an english dub
the indonesian laserdisc is fullscreen and in bahasa

the pictures quality of the laserdisc is better, but the 700mb download I gotof the japanese tape was not the best quality. would be interesting to have a direct dvdr transfer of the japanese tape.

the tape has a few "erotic" scene's that run longer as the laserdisc.
after +/- half an hour we see the snake queen undressed. we see how suzzanna walks to the bed, and we see her butt. from this scene the picture of the front of the sleeve is taken.
in the same love scene there are a few seconds were is sugested that suzzanna's tits are being licked.
the totall love maken scene takes a few minutes, the japanese vhs has around 40seconds of material that are not on the laserdisc.

another scene that runs longer on the vhs is the ballet scene, this starts at around 45minutes in the movie.
we see a young girl dancing, there are some close ups from her tits (with cloths). the scene is around 5min, the japanese version is about a minute longer as the version on the laserdisc.

these are the only 2 differences
Edited by shootgringoshoot, Mar 3 2017, 07:44 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Asian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply