Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Laserdisc protection sleeves
Topic Started: Feb 3 2017, 08:35 AM (98 Views)
shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Who can help me out

I need around 25/50 laserdisc protection sleeves.
I need the sleeves for the discs adn also for the paper sleeves.

I saw a few online shops that sell them, but only in bulks of 100each + the plastic sleeves are not the type I am looking for.

I am looking for these:

the paper sleeves with the plastic anti-static inside to protect the disc.
Posted Image

the thick plastic sleeves to protect the paper coversleeve of the laserdisc.
most of the plastic sleeves I find online are uch thinner, and dont have "the flap" to close the cover.
Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laserdude
Star Member
Tom, kijk even op www.wydr.nl. who's your daddy records.
Daar verkopen ze hoezen en dergelijke. Ik koop daar alrijd mijn laserdisc hoezen. Ze hebben ook hoezen voor gatefold laserdiscs/lp's. En ik heb er altijd baat bij gehad. Niet duur ook.

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Any other shops that sells protective sleeves that fits laserdics? Don't think that Wydr ships to other countries except NL/Belgium.

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Wanted · Next Topic »
Add Reply