Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I RAGAZZI DELLA ROMA VIOLENTA(1976); violent sadistic stuff
Topic Started: Apr 22 2017, 03:32 PM (162 Views)
horrorC.K.
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Posted Image

What a joy this movie! :up:

You see kids fucking a flippermachine and after that a girl going in his undies to taste his semen. Later you see a flippermachine with a girl's ass coming outside of it.
Neo-nazi's stuff, Mussolini talk, Hitler portraits. This movie is in so wrong in all ways, it is actually wonderfull!!!!

I am perfectly happy with my Italian/ USA tape but I would love to see if there are more versions :cheers:
Edited by horrorC.K., Apr 22 2017, 03:40 PM.
VHS-BETAMAX-VCC

danogrumper's ebay sales

Infinitedepression tapesales
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Sounds a lot like Mad Foxes. And a bit like a certain nazi biker movie which name escapes me at the moment. I have it on Greek VHS, I have to check.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Operazione Bianchi
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I also have the PCX tape and enjoyed the film a lot ... the sleaze factor is outstanding ! It has also an italian cardboard-box release from Nocturno , dont know about other releases but I think it never got an english dubbed version !

There is a comparable Eurocrime-film from Carlo Lizzani called "San Babila ore 20: un delitto inutile" (1976) , it is also about a violent Neo-Nazi youth gang ! I got the film on a french language tape from Luxemburg under the title "Kill to Kill /Tuer pour Tuer " ...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201057/?ref_=ttrel_rel_tt

Posted Image

horrorC.K.
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Operazione Bianchi
Apr 24 2017, 10:47 AM
I also have the PCX tape and enjoyed the film a lot ... the sleaze factor is outstanding ! It has also an italian cardboard-box release from Nocturno , dont know about other releases but I think it never got an english dubbed version !

There is a comparable Eurocrime-film from Carlo Lizzani called "San Babila ore 20: un delitto inutile" (1976) , it is also about a violent Neo-Nazi youth gang ! I got the film on a french language tape from Luxemburg under the title "Kill to Kill /Tuer pour Tuer " ...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201057/?ref_=ttrel_rel_tt

Posted Image
Thanks man for the info! I already suspected that much as there was no English release. That KILL TO KILL looks promising too.
VHS-BETAMAX-VCC

danogrumper's ebay sales

Canisius
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
horrorC.K.
Apr 22 2017, 03:32 PM
You see kids fucking a flippermachine

This movie is in so wrong in all ways

Well, you make it sound like screwing a pinball machine is wrong or at least a somewhat odd thing to do... :o

Wait a minute... "oops!:

See you later!
"These Parker House Rolls-they belong to my Ma!"

Member-X
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
This is the one I was talking about: The Tormentors (1971)

Posted Image

My Greek tape.
Attached to this post:
Attachments: 17974852_1390916380970525_482990373_n.jpg (74.05 KB)
Edited by Member-X, Apr 26 2017, 04:27 PM.
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

horrorC.K.
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Apr 26 2017, 04:26 PM
This is the one I was talking about: The Tormentors (1971)

Posted Image

My Greek tape.
Might be interested!
VHS-BETAMAX-VCC

danogrumper's ebay sales

horrorC.K.
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Apr 26 2017, 04:26 PM
This is the one I was talking about: The Tormentors (1971)<br /><br />Posted Image<br /><br />My Greek tape.
Might be interested!
VHS-BETAMAX-VCC

danogrumper's ebay sales

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Italian Movies · Next Topic »
Add Reply