Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATTENTION Photobucket-Users
Topic Started: Jul 1 2017, 10:23 PM (403 Views)
Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
cinehound
Jul 6 2017, 07:58 AM
Tom, I think this is because you had post just a link to Photobucket, and not the photo itsel...
No.

You have to subscribe (pay $99) to use Photobucket now if you wish to post pix on 3rd party hosts (like this forum).
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I just got an e-mail from the good people at photobucket as well. This is my response:

"You've "noticed" I've been using 3rd party hosting? I've used your free version of photobucket for something like ten years and you've "noticed" it now? o_O

Listen, I'm not gonna subscribe or pay you any money. Don't fuck with me! I'll tell you what you're gonna do: you're gonna get off my back, and let me use 3rd party hosting as much as I want.

Best regards
Jack
"
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
One option is to just post the links to the pictures on Photobucket. We'll just have to click the links to see the pix instead of their being visible here.

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Member-X
Jul 8 2017, 06:56 PM
There's tons of hosting services, forget Photobucket.
Forget what? :blink:

Jack J
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
okerlo
Jul 8 2017, 10:53 AM
Jack J
Jul 8 2017, 10:42 AM
One option is to just post the links to the pictures on Photobucket. We'll just have to click the links to see the pix instead of their being visible here.
I don't know, the photobucket website is horrible to use, it loads slowly, advertisement pops up, hell no. Just use imgur for now, and you can even embedded them in your posts like you used to do.
I wasn't even right. It appears you CAN'T click a link to Shitbucket and see a given picture.

PS: Miltos, why haven't we got any angry smiley!?!? I want to use one now! >_<
Edited by Jack J, Jul 9 2017, 02:26 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Forum Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply