Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to THE CINEHOUND FORUM: Dedicated to Bill Barounis (RIP). We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
My collection on ebay
Topic Started: Feb 15 2018, 11:53 AM (283 Views)
shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
I started too put my spaghetti western collection on ebay.
I have around 700 tapes from all over the world.
the first 30 tapes are for sale now, auction ends this weekend. after that more tapes wil follow.
so each week fresh tapes.

https://www.ebay.ch/sch/tombeterams/m.html?item=183074821595&rmvSB=true&clk_rvr_id=1441777582335&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Edited by shootgringoshoot, Feb 15 2018, 11:54 AM.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Canisius
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
Good luck with your sale, Tom!
"These Parker House Rolls-they belong to my Ma!"

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
thank you
I can imagen a big part of the collection will end up at the recycling centre ...

okerlo
Member Avatar
[ * ]
I wish you good luck, too.
Does this mean you're done with collecting movies? :o

Canisius
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
shootgringoshoot
Feb 16 2018, 08:53 PM
thank you
I can imagen a big part of the collection will end up at the recycling centre ...
You will get good money for your high caliber rarities. No problem! :tapelove:

When it comes to ordinary tapes though, well, I've been selling my collection for some years now and I understand where you're coming from. I mean, most people on ebay are just interested in bargains and don't cherish the time and effort that it takes to build a solid collection at all. In order to avoid to be too frustrated in the end, it'd be best to have no expectations whatsoever. Because people on ebay easily undercut even your lowest expectations. "oops!:

"These Parker House Rolls-they belong to my Ma!"

candela
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  * ]
can you maybe post an archive with all the pictures on https://www.spaghetti-western.net/ so they can add them to the database? i could take them one by one from ebay but since you have them all anyway...
DVD Collection
European Adult VHS/DVD releases
Cult Actors: Identified

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
okerlo
Feb 16 2018, 09:55 PM
I wish you good luck, too.
Does this mean you're done with collecting movies? :o
I am more into indonesian movies at the moment

lost the intrest in spaghetti westerns, and found more or less all tapes I was after.
still have a huge spaghetti dvd collection .... the tapes just take in too much space ... and I dont care much about the anymore.
I was thinking too keep 1 or 2 labels, as a reminder.

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
new batch of tapes on ebay

https://www.ebay.ch/itm/Spaghetti-Western-UK-Pre-Cert-Carry-On-Cowboy-JVC-Special-eddition-Cut-BOX/183082055083?hash=item2aa08a75ab:g:kLkAAOSwu29aiaSU

shootgringoshoot
Member Avatar
Superstar Member
many low priced tapes ending tonight on ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spaghetti-Western-UK-Pre-Cert-Carry-On-Cowboy-JVC-Special-eddition-Cut-BOX/183082055083?hash=item2aa08a75ab:g:kLkAAOSwu29aiaSU

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Ebay Goodies · Next Topic »
Add Reply