Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to GraffLondon

Established in March 2004 and had quite a few changes over the years, GraffLondon was the internet home for London graffiti mainly between 2004 to 2010.

All that is available to you now are the gallery sections. We hope you enjoy them.

Register here: I'M GAME

The use of our boards by law enforcement for the sake of researching, gathering, or in any way preparing evidence for use in any legal proceedings or prosecution is strictly forbidden. You agree to these terms by requesting any page or content originating from our domain.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Terfa 2005
Topic Started: Monday, 4. May 2009, 15:52 (1,984 Views)
knock0n
Member Avatar
Man of knight
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Terfa Interview 2005

What do you write?

TERFA .

What crews do you represent?

S.B. P.S. K.M.T N.H.S

Who do you write with?

KERO,CASER,RIFZ,KISTRA,EARL,ACEZ,DFIE,WIZKID,HEAPS,ZERKZ,EMS,ARGUEZ,

What made you want to start graffiti art?

FROM BEING IN MANY CREWS AND REPREZENTING DA CLICK AND MA SELF AND THEN MAN JUST STARTED 2 LIKE FUCKING THINGZ UP,LIKE TRAINZ AND STREET WALLZ,I GOTA SAYY I WATCHED NUFF GRAFF FILMZ AND LEARNT DA REAL SHIT DAT FDC OLD VIDEO WAS BIGG DAT INSPIRED MAN 2 GO ONN ANGREYY...

Posted Image

What writers do you respect and why?

I RESPECT ALL MA GRAFF TUGZ , 2 ME IT DONT MATTER HOW DOPE U ARE AT WOT U DO,DA REAL TUGZ ARE DA 1S OUT THER,IF UR OUT THERE THEN U GET STRATE RATED,SUCH AS ALOT OF DDS,FBS,DTB,MZ,SB,KTO,CLS,PS,FDC, NRS. THE TUGZ IN DEM CREWS ARE STRATE REPREZENTING WERE THERE FROM,NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST LONDON,FUCK ALL DEM BUMKIN PLACES THO ,THERES NO RESPECT FOR DEM 1S THER .

How long have you been writing?

FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW

Posted Image

Think you will be still writing in 4 years time?

YEAH , MOST PROBABLY DEPENS ON DA MONEY RATES.....

Where do you get your paint from?

WERE EVER I CAN GET IT BUT IF I`M BUYING MA SHIT DEN STRATE DOWN TOWN BRICKY .

What do you use to make your stainers or do you prefer to buy them?

WELL I USED 2 BUY IT BUT NOW I AINT FEELIN STAINERS MANZ FEELIN DAT REALL SHITT DAT STINKS LIKE EGG

What is your worst graffiti experience?

WELL THERES BEEN MAD TIMES , 1 TIME A LITTLE PIECE PAST DA PLATTFORMS AT LONDON BRIDGE GOIN TOWORDS WATERLOO WAYS, AND IT JUST ME AND EARL AND WE DUN OUR SHIT AND ON DA WAY BACK WE SEE ABOUT 200 ORANGE JACKETS WITH SOME BIG MACHINE WITH SOME BRIGHT LIGHT GOING PAST US WILE WE ARE HIDINGIN A BUSH,BUT DEN TRACKY FUCKAS JUST WALKED STRATE PAST US BUT THEN THEY STARTED DOING BARE TRACK WORKS.
BUT AFTA JAMMIN IN A BUSH FOR HALF HOUR ,WE DECIDE TO JUST WALK STRATE PASS DA TRACKIES BUT WHENWE WALKED OUT WE SEE 2 MANY SO WE WAS ON 1 OF DEM TRAFFIC LIGHT TINGS,....JAMMIN DARE FOR BOUT AN HOUR FINKIN WOT DAFUCK SHAL WE DO SO DEN WE FORT NUTTIN BUT TO JUST STRATE WALK PASS DEM DEN WE DID WE GOT PAST ,THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING ,THEN WE WAS WALKIN STRATE UP LONDON BRIDGE STATION AND TEHRE..
WAS MORE THEY TRY STOP US AND SHIT SO WE JUST DUSS OUTT ALLDA WAY DOWN DA LINE DA OTHA END OF DA PLATFORM ,THEN WE WASKOOL,DAT WAS A FUCKED UP NIGHT!

Posted Image

What is your best graffiti experience?

WHEN I WAS 14 I WAS ON INTERNET CHATTIN 2 CASER AND HE SAID HE IS PAINTING,THEN HE SAID COME WITH USS BUK U AT NEW CROSS GATE STATION AND WENT OFF LINE AND MAN WAS NUFF TIREDDAT NITE DIS WAS BOUT HALF 11 AND I FORT FUCK IT AND THEN WENT THERE,BUKKED ALL DEM MAN DARE AND WE WENT UP WEST RACKED BARE MUNCH,AND DEN GOT ON DA BUS 2 EARLSCOURT AND GOT ON DEM LINES MAN WAS IN A T-SHIRT IT WAS A NICE NITE
EVERY 1 DONE A NICE BIG DUB,IT WAS LIVE ,BUT THERE WAS TRACKIES ON EACHSIDE OF US FREW TUNNLES , IT WAS A BIG NITE

What is your favourite legal wall?

DEPTFORD WAS 1 BUT MAN GOES 2 SOME NEXT SHIT IN MY ENDZ

What do you prefer legals or illegals? And why?

ILLEGALS. BECAUSE. WHEN MAN DOES MA SHIT ON STREET OR SUTTIN,IFEEL BETTER 4 WOT I ONE AN I KNO NO MUVAFUCKAH IZ GONA TAKE ME OUT .

What are your views on the UK graff scene?

IT WAS LIVE BACK IN THE DAY,BUT NOW SHIT IS HARD AN WOTS NOT HARD GETS STRATE BUFFED AN MAN HATES DAT,BUT STIL DEM 1S DAT ARE STIL SETTIN DA PACE ARE KILLIN IT COZ ALOT OF SHIT IZ A FUCKREE NOWADAYS

What do you think of this website?

ITS DOPE BUT I WONA SEE SOME MORE REAL SHIT AND UPDATES 24/7 STRATE

Who's most up in london?

TOX,IS DA MOST ON UNDERGROUND AND I WOULD SAY ZOMBY/COSA/TAKE/FUME/STEAZ/KISTRA MOST UP ON ROAD AND UNDERGROUND AND B.R. LINES . [KILLAHZ]

Posted Image

Shouts?

JUST BIG UP SOUTH LONON AN ALL A CREWS AN ALL MA TUGZ.

Thank you for your time ........ Interview was taken April 2005 Copyright of
GraffLondon
GraffLondon is now on Facebook
[flash=625,345]youtube/video/link/here[/flash] <- copy to post vids
tgforum@hotmail.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Interviews · Next Topic »
Add Reply

GraffLondon 2004-2011