Temple of Kraden News:
Hi, all, and welcome to my blog. Herein will be ramblings, fictions, and other random crap. It could (I am warning this now) go for months unattended unless people prod me regarding it, which I hope you guys will. In the meantime, think of this as an "Alternative Projects" area, dedicated to the weirder stuff in my subconscious.
A few warnings before I begin:
1. I will swear in here. When I get off my profanity filter I tend to say f*** a lot more than normal, and emphasising sentences with b**** tends to happen too.
2. The views expressed in this blog are mine if they're expressed in commentary or narration, unless a character is narrating. What characters say doesn't necessarily express my opinion, even if that character is a protagonist (I'm allowed to disagree with my protagonists). And if a villain says something, I might agree with it (again, I'm allowed to agree with my antagonists). Generally I'm a moral person. I just have a twisted mind.
3. I will put content warnings on everything that goes here. If I put up a violence warning, expect gratuitous amounts of gore. I won't post anything overtly sexual, and I'll be censoring (if not filtering) profanity that the board deems too much. I say "censoring" because I'll still use the word — it'll just be starred out.
4. I drink. As such, my characters drink. Not always to excess (I myself tend to stick to one or two drinks in a night unless I'm partying with friends) but a nightcap on occasion isn't uncommon. With of age characters, that is. I didn't drink underage and (usually) my characters don't either. I reserve the right to label drinking age as 18 even if, in the US, it's 21. IT SHOULD BE 18 DAMMIT THAT WOULD CUT DOWN ON UNDERAGE DRINKING.
5. I am left-leaning. As such, surprise surprise, my stories are left-leaning. I try not to let my politics impact my writing too much, but don't be surprised if I sometimes slip. I don't let the politics get in the way of storytelling, though, so if you disagree with me politically, please don't let that stop you from reading my story and commenting on it.
6. If I don't get comments, no matter how many hits I get, I feel like nobody's reading. Feeling like nobody's reading leads to fewer updates leads to less reading leads to no updates, so... please comment. It keeps me writing. And the more I write, the better i get.
Comment by Dreaming Sun, Jan 29 2010, 04:52 AM
You wanted a comment?
Well then... umm... I've got nothing...
Oh, Australia has its limit on 18, but they're trying to make it 21!
That's the best I can do to not make it spammy...
- Add new comment: