Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! --------- Temple needs some new banners! Enter the design contest today! -------- Check out the Temple's Pokemon League! -------- KRADEN LOVES YOU --------- Always remember, use fresh orange juice. Only whores use frozen. --------- Enjoy your stay!
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Megan & Justin Fanclub; Because original names are over-rated
Topic Started: May 23 2010, 12:10 PM (1,637 Views)
Vorlan
Member Avatar
*amusing user title pending*

Welcome to the Megan and Justin Fanclub

Sometimes apprentices are just awesome!

For everyone who thinks that despite not even having original sprites Megan and Justin still somehow manage to be memorable characters and deserve more love.

Posted Image

Founder:

Vorlan

Other Members:

Adnarel

DarkHeroRaven

Jenna

Dracobolt

Role

HyrulianJedi

Moo

Allies:

Apprentices of Mia

Everyone should read:

Quest for the Cure

By Adnarel & Dracobolt

Rules:

1. Megan and Justin are undeniably awesome

2. Try and keep spam to a minimum.

3. Try not to hate on other fanclubs or characters. At least not in a mean way!
:)

Userbar:

Posted Image

Code:

[url=http://s9.zetaboards.com/The_Temple_of_Kraden/topic/7209075/1/?x=90#new][img]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab67/vogonvorlan/MeganandJustinuserbar.jpg[/img][/url]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Adnarel
Member Avatar
Who is that that appears like the dawn?

Sign me up!

Raven the Obsidian
Member Avatar
TEEEEEEEEEEEENNIS

I'll join! They do deserve more recognition, I mean, they even let the Adepts know they needed to flee Mars Lighthouse IIRC. Plus their sprites are adorable X3

Vorlan
Member Avatar

Awesome, I've added you to the first post. :D
DarkHeroRaven
May 23 2010, 01:04 PM
I'll join! They do deserve more recognition, I mean, they even let the Adepts know they needed to flee Mars Lighthouse IIRC. Plus their sprites are adorable X3
Good point! That means along with Hama, the Wise One etc etc they saved the whole party and Imil! Pretty damn good for apprentices! :lol:
Edited by Vorlan, May 23 2010, 05:26 PM.

Adnarel
Member Avatar
Who is that that appears like the dawn?

For those of you interested in Megan and Justin as characters, Dracobolt and I are doing a 2-person RP that expands and explores who these characters are. It's called Quest for the Cure, and it's totally awesome! [/blatant advertising]

I've always wondered why they didn't get separate sprites for themselves. For a while, it made me confused as to whether or not they were actually Adepts or not.

Vorlan
Member Avatar

Yeah, I've been reading that Adna, you're right - it's really good! Keep it up! :) I can add a link to it on the first post if you want.

You can never have too many adverts :awe:

Jenna
Member Avatar
hunny bunchkins sugarcube lettuce chamomile sweetie pumpkin schnitzel fries

OMG YES Sign me up!

Vorlan
Member Avatar

You're in :D

Dracobolt
Member Avatar
Puellas before fellas

*joins* /o/

:mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Role
Member Avatar
Fulminous Witch
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I shall join this as my NPC fanclub of subscription!

Justin and Megan, proving once and for all that hair color does not necessarily mean element! Go forth, blond mercury adepts, and HEAL!

Vorlan
Member Avatar

Yeah, that's true! Good call Role, I didn't even make that connection.

You're both in :)

Role
Member Avatar
Fulminous Witch
Vorlan
May 26 2010, 07:49 AM
Yeah, that's true! Good call Role, I didn't even make that connection.

You're both in :)
Most people don't, which is why I always use Justin and Megan to slam the brakes on all the "hair color = element" arguments when people discuss the GSDS poster.

Vorlan
Member Avatar

Yeah, it certainly does trash the theory somewhat...another one would be that baby/child in Contigo who uses whirlwind. She has brown hair and is clearly a Jupiter adept. Eoleo also breaks the mold as he has red hair but uses catch which is a venus psynergy. (I think we can assume he doesn't have catch beads) Wouldn't it be awesome if the Garet/Felix hybrid on the poster turned out to be Eoleo...

But yeah, the idea that hair colour=element is pretty weak really.
Edited by Vorlan, May 26 2010, 10:10 AM.

Role
Member Avatar
Fulminous Witch
Oh! Good call! He's also descended of the Ankhol, thus most likely will be a good Venus adept when he grows up. All good examples that Hair Color =/= Element all the time.

Raven the Obsidian
Member Avatar
TEEEEEEEEEEEENNIS

It would be friggin' sweet to play as Eoleo. Also the kid that Susa and Kushinada should've had.

Role
Member Avatar
Fulminous Witch
They'd be the two Venus adepts, huh? Then would Megan and Justin be the Mercury adepts?

Vorlan
Member Avatar

Could be, though I imagine we'll have a few of the previous party's kids too. For example the Isaac clone surely can't be anyone else but Isaac's son.
Edited by Vorlan, May 26 2010, 01:40 PM.

Raven the Obsidian
Member Avatar
TEEEEEEEEEEEENNIS

Yeah, and it's nearly guaranteed he's gonna be a Venus Adept, if they continue the tradition of the Venus Adept being the Protagonist. Meh, I was just sayin' anyway.

Vorlan
Member Avatar

Yeah, you never know though. They could be original and have him as a mars adept or something? You never know really :) I wonder if we'll get cannon shippings. That would be interesting!

UltaFlame
Member Avatar
Christmas modo

Vorlan
May 26 2010, 04:31 PM
Yeah, you never know though. They could be original and have him as a mars adept or something? You never know really :) I wonder if we'll get canon shippings. That would be interesting!
Fix'd.

Also, if we get them...

MUST HAVE SANDSHIPPING >:U

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fanclubs · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!