Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Temple of Kraden News: Welcome to the Temple of Kraden! --------- Temple needs some new banners! Enter the design contest today! -------- Check out the Temple's Pokemon League! -------- KRADEN LOVES YOU --------- Always remember, use fresh orange juice. Only whores use frozen. --------- Enjoy your stay!
Greetings, heathen. Perhaps some fortuitous blessing of Kraden's grace hath led you to our humble Temple, or perhaps you are simply curious about this strange and wonderful cult. Should you be willing - and dare to hope - to achieve enlightenment, the door opens before you. Lo! Leave your old life behind! For once you step through, you become something more than just yourself.

You become a Kradenette.

Are you willing to make the rapturous plunge? Do you have what it takes?

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Already one of us? Make your presence known:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Clan Wars Redux; A Dracobolt and Werebarret production, with special thanks to Boydyboy~
Topic Started: Sep 29 2011, 12:29 AM (3,013 Views)
Princess Emi
Member Avatar
I'm the motherfactoring princess

I might wanna join with a Luna character. maybe Sol. but I hate reading immense tl;dr and college has started for me too so I don't know a) if I have time b) if it'd mean reading incredibly long battle scenes and c) if Luna even needs people here or if Sol does or wut.

I don't think I want a particularly bloodthirsty character either, as in I don't want to RP FIGHTS FIGHTS AND MORE FIGHTS and want at least some other stuff in there too if I DO join. what would have been the ratio of battles to other stuff in the last one, or in this?

(I did read the first post. but I didn't see any answer to my question... )
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Phantom Squee
Member Avatar
Keelah se'lai

Necare
Oct 1 2011, 04:40 PM
Granted, that could basically have the same effect when discerning the illusions of Solians and Lunarians, but if we're using Jackal's outlines for the Clan's powers (which according to the OP/GM, we are,) then Jovians' mind abilities have been downgraded and are no longer able to instantly allow them to know exactly what's going to happen. That could be seen as just as hax as solid shadows.

:luna:
I'm fairly certain that Reveal would not allow one to detect something that's going to happen, yeah. I always pictured it as being like D&D's true seeing spell, which lets the user see through magical concealment (though not, it's important to note, mundane concealment--if some dude's wearing a completely nonmagical disguise, it won't see through that). Doesn't give any sort of precognition, nor an eyes-on-the-back-of-your-head effect.

Peekay
Member Avatar
me IRL

I wonder if a jovian can use time psyenergy to seal weak psyenergy and set them as proximity traps.

Gilgamesh
Member Avatar
Solbowz Aurarius

Callista Mercuria III
Oct 1 2011, 06:20 PM
what would have been the ratio of battles to other stuff in the last one
Other stuff: Battles

10000000000000000000000000000000:1

Dracobolt
Member Avatar
meduka, become meguca

In CWR we're going to have more actual battles, but since I'm apparently GMing this, I'll make sure there are opportunities for non-combatant characters.

:mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn: :mercury_djinn:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Delfeir
Member Avatar
Pretty much the worst dragon ever

I'm late since I've had a busy week and don't typically read this part of the forum anymore, but everything has been said that I wanted to see said, so...

*dusts the Delfeir persona off* I'm in.

b l o n d e b o n d
Member Avatar
Wombo Combo

Necare
Oct 1 2011, 06:27 AM
Also, as far as I know, Arty and I are the only ones playing Lunarians at this point
Nope.avi

I also plan on being a Lunarian; I look forward to trying out indirect approaches to things.

Syntyche
Member Avatar
Avatar of Venus, Creator of Broken Worlds, RKG, The Most Moe

Jacob
Sep 30 2011, 07:28 PM
One other thing, the approximate tech level will roughly Old West tech. More details on specifics later.
Psynergy is now NULL AND VOID because guns. :awe:

But trains, [radio edit] yeah. brb, getting my horse and cowboy hat.

Role
Member Avatar
Fulminous Witch
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Okay, so... can someone make a post containing - in a nutshell - the summarized pros and cons of each element, as well as the details about the various fields? Also, what would be the gauge of - if any - the various rankings in each elemental field? I'd like to at least prepare a character sheet, and once the commissioned artwork is done, I'll probably submit an application as a clanless.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Clan Wars · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliates

Golden Sun Universe Golden Sun Hacking Community The Lost Waters Golden Sun Land Golden Sun Adept's Refuge Golden Sunrise

Visit the Zetaboards Theme Zone for a custom theme of your own!