Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the Ultimate 3D Community as a guest. This means that you can only read posts, but can not create posts or topics by yourself. To be able to post you need to register. Then you can participate in the community active and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you are already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Unity project over time
Topic Started: Aug 1 2015, 09:40 AM (279 Views)
zelda4evr
Member Avatar
Forum God
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
A while ago I started a first person engine in unity. I took screenshots over time to show changes. I don't have screenshots of some intermediate things that I wish did. Also at first the only thing that wasn't mine was the skybox, over time I added more of my own stuff and some other peoples art just to fill space. The main goal with this engine is to inspire me to make more of my own art to fill the scene. The hands are from make human, I animated them, lmb attack, rmb zoom, mmb flip the bird. DoF focal point at the intersection of a ray. The original gun shot bullets with line renderers and rays, has aiming down the sights and inaccuracy for hip fire(with bullet hit decals of course). Each large object has multiple levels of detail based on distance, the smaller things just cull at distance but are grouped together. After updating everything to pbr in the last few shots, I also added a day and night cycle. 215 lines of C#

first pic: date 1/29/2015
Posted Image

second pic: date 1/29/2015
Posted Image

date 5/12/2015
Posted Image

date 5/12/2015
Posted Image

date 5/15/2015
Posted Image

date 8/1/2015 (pbr)
Posted Image

date 8/1/2015
Posted Image

date 8/1/2015
Posted Image
Edited by zelda4evr, Aug 1 2015, 09:48 AM.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Works in progress and finished projects · Next Topic »
Add Reply