Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the Ultimate 3D Community as a guest. This means that you can only read posts, but can not create posts or topics by yourself. To be able to post you need to register. Then you can participate in the community active and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you are already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
I need a modeler, animater, and a texture designer. PLEASE HELP!!; Are you good with blender? Can you moldel in blender? Can you animate in blender? Can you make realistic looking textures?
Topic Started: Aug 7 2015, 08:59 PM (361 Views)
mariogamemaster
[ * ]
PLEASE HELP!! I'm currently working on an FPS in Ultimate 3D but I can't model, animate, or make textures very realisticly. So I'm looking for people who can make models, and or animate, and or create realistic looking textures. I can't offer any of you guys any amount of money but I will put you guys in the credits and If needed I can help you guys with some coding in your game cause I'm really good at that! So if you can do either one of those please tell me about yourself.
Regaurds.
Thanks in advance. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sothh
Member Avatar
Shaman Of Time
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Why don't we just make the rest of the game as well? Honestly you're not going to get any help for that anywhere, but especially around here. This place is pretty much dead. Go find some free assets to start with.

Some resources to get you started: Check out Nobiax, not looked at his work in a long time, but he had some sick textures and models for free. http://nobiax.deviantart.com/gallery/

Also check http://opengameart.org/ they have a lot of 2d art, but some 3d and some textures.
“You can’t outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it.”

Major Korgo Korgar
“Last of The Lancers” - AFC 32
(Andromeda Ascendant Record Database)

sprotz
[ *  * ]
I can make 3D models and their textures, as well as animate them, but I'm not experienced with Blender. I use Milkshape3D for animation and AC3D for modelling, I use Blender to mostly generate a texture map from the model. So if that's ok, all you have to do is ask which models you want and I can make them. Be sure to provide the textures for the model if available, if the texture is not available, then provide an image of the item to be modelled, or concept art if it is a fictional item. Also provide the blueprints or vector drawings of the object if available.

« Previous Topic · Works in progress and finished projects · Next Topic »
Add Reply