Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing the Ultimate 3D Community as a guest. This means that you can only read posts, but can not create posts or topics by yourself. To be able to post you need to register. Then you can participate in the community active and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you are already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Any free 3d Game creation programs out there?
Topic Started: Oct 2 2017, 10:09 PM (23 Views)
aldrnari7635
[ * ]
I would like to make a 3d game that can be exported as a .swf or html5 file. The websites I would like to export my game file only accept those kinds of uploads. Does anyone know of 100% game creating engines out there I can use? Please try to avoid pay-make game creators and game creators that I can upload to thier site. I am looking for completely free ones. Thank you for your time. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Despellanion
Member Avatar
Forum God
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Unity3D is 100% free and supports WebGL (html5) compilation. The older versions has "web player" and SWF compilation, but most of the major browsers has stopped supporting the plugins which the old web player requires (still works in IE at the time of writing).
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Off-topic · Next Topic »
Add Reply