Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Welcome to wedigvindolanda.com!
Topic Started: Aug 24 2006, 10:36 PM (4,939 Views)
youngrelic69
[ *  * ]
hello to everyone i live in co.durham and its great to see how far you are all travelling from, I hope to see you all soon and have a great year digging hope its better weather this year.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alex
Member Avatar
Com'on you irons!
[ *  * ]
Hello youngrelic69,

Big welcome to the site mate....

Alex,

roxi
[ *  * ]
Hiya

im another newbie from surrey this time though im sure the mammouth drive will make it feel as far as America, im still in college, im hoping to go to nottigham uni to do Classics and Archaeology in october :D in fact i get my A-level results whilst im at Vindo eek!

Anyways i cant wait to start digging again and vindolanda looks amazing!! Bring on the summer :D

Roxi

grahamrob
[ *  * ]
Hi Everyone I am another newbie so thought I would introduce myself, I have visited Vindolanda over the past weekend. And was so impressed with the site, I joined Friends of Vindolanda. And I look forward to many more visits, and taking more photographs. Hope to see you all next time I am visiting, and hopefully the weather will improve over the next few months. Graham

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Pub · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: