Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Revenue brainstorm
Topic Started: Dec 22 2007, 11:53 AM (731 Views)
Andy
Dr Andrew Robin Birley
[ *  * ]
Sponsorship board

This year we are looking for new sponsorship deals for the Vindolanda Trust, and in particular the excavations.

In the excavation shed, on the wall, will be a sponsorship board. It is an extension of this forum, and anyone who has a brainstorming idea of who they think we could approach for sponsorship for the Vindolanda excavations, can add their thoughts to it. Of course, if anyone out there has links to an organisation that would like to feature large in being associated with the Vindolanda excavations I would appreciate them giving me a call.

I think it is safe to say that this is a great opportunity for a company to get involved in a premier archaeological site with world heritage status, film crews, newspaper stories and 85,000 visitors a year. If anyone knows a company who may find this attractive can they please direct them to the Vindolanda at the following contact details.

Patricia Birley
The Vindolanda Trust
Bardon Mill
Hexham
Northumberland
NE47 7JN
Tel: 01434 344 277
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Excavation & General Archaeology Discussions - Open to All! · Next Topic »
Add Reply