Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Area B half way though
Topic Started: Jun 23 2008, 04:19 AM (604 Views)
brypop
Member Avatar
Brypop
[ *  * ]
Keep up the good work Justin old chap. I wish I was there although the site I am working on in the Purbecks is very interesting and keeps throwing up surprises.
Find us something to make us jealous. That is the challenge. That won't take much!!!
Bryan :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

brypop
Member Avatar
Brypop
[ *  * ]
Too late for you I fear Justin!!!! I know that was cruel but seriously I feel your frustration at the weather. Why is it always you who gets the flooded trenches? I wish I was still up there with you, I would try to figure out a cheap solution to the problem of getting the water out or in fact stopping the water getting in.

Best of luck for the rest of the season and heres hoping the weather will be kinder to you all.
Bryan
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · 2008 · Next Topic »
Add Reply