Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Calendar find; At last we can tell the world
Topic Started: Jul 28 2008, 05:02 PM (1,565 Views)
Jim & Dilys
Jim & Dilys
[ *  * ]
Well done Bryan and Kate on finding such a rare and superb find, only days after our digging week! This must be a good omen for the forthcoming nuptials of Alex and Beth who are getting married on 13 September 2008.

Importantly, great publicity for Vindolanda please leave something for us to find in the last week of the season!

Best wishes to all

Jim and Dilys

x

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kate 13
Member Avatar
Kate F
[ *  * ]
Jim
Aug 1 2008, 07:26 AM
Well done Bryan and Kate on finding such a rare and superb find, only days after our digging week! This must be a good omen for the forthcoming nuptials of Alex and Beth who are getting married on 13 September 2008.

Importantly, great publicity for Vindolanda please leave something for us to find in the last week of the season!

Best wishes to all

Jim and Dilys

x

Thank you Jim. We are really excited about the find. I am sure that Vindolanda has many, many more treasures to reveal in the weeks and seasons to come.

Speaking of the Ides of September, I also got married on the 13th September, and whats more it is 13 years ago this year!!! Also my husband and I lived in a no. 13 when we were first married and sold our house (for a large profit) in September 4 years later... coincidences or what?

Kate B)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Pub · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: