Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Poll Only
  • Pages:
2010 T-Shirt Colour Preference; Colour (blue) for 2010
Topic Started: Sep 22 2009, 04:02 PM (1,917 Views)
ericjacobson
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I liked the olive and cream shirts from a few years back....
Offline Profile Goto Top

SacoHarry
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
ericjacobson
Jan 28 2010, 09:20 AM
I liked the olive and cream shirts from a few years back....
I'd add that to the list. But at this late date I fear I'd end up tossed in the Severan ditch, where I'd lay silted-over for the next 1800 years or so!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MichaelH
[ *  * ]
So what’s wrong with Severan Ditch Mud Brown? it could be a nice yellowish mud through orange to sort of dark blue mud brown. Oh! decisions decisions, life is difficult. Think I’ll have to go for White or Teal, is that green or blue? or maybe …….. :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Justin-T
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Tie-dye!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SacoHarry
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
Thanks all for a great 1st poll, all! The poll is now officially closed, and Slate Blue is the winner! (Maybe tie-dye for '11??)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Badger
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Well, with that epic campaign finally over I suppose the shirts will get ordered.
They really are rather nice, any chance individual diggers could order an extra one?
I imagine the Trust usually just prints up one per digger, but maybe there are a few extras. Or could be?

Tim Wolter
Offline Profile Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Pub · Next Topic »
Poll Only
  • Pages: