Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Any team photo from Beth's group May 23-27?
Topic Started: May 29 2010, 09:56 AM (387 Views)
Justin-T
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Just finished a great week with Beth, as a splinter group from the main Area A team. Weather was good apart from the last afternoon, when we had to dodge some brief but heavy showers. We found the ditch we were looking for (although it was at 90 degrees from what was expected), made some nice finds.

Main reason for posting though, is that I foolishly didn't ask Malise to take a picture of the team with my camera for the shot at the tea hut. So Mark, Sheila, Charlotte, Jane, Kevin or Jonathan, if you did get one, can you please upload one here?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Justin-T
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Jane sent me the originals (thanks!), so here they are again with Photoshop reduction so they look a bit less pixelated.

Attached to this post:
Attachments: Beth_group_1.jpg (191.95 KB)
Edited by Justin-T, Jun 9 2010, 05:13 PM.

Justin-T
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
And the second one:

Attached to this post:
Attachments: Beth_group_2.jpg (176.52 KB)
Edited by Justin-T, Jul 23 2012, 03:56 PM.

« Previous Topic · 2010 · Next Topic »
Add Reply