Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The 2011 Excavation Season; The 2011 Excavation Season
Topic Started: Oct 20 2010, 04:07 AM (2,468 Views)
BeverlyJ
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
I got up early this morning to log-on at 7:00 a.m. here in Kansas City. I forgot I had to sign in so had to go through that part again, and of course forgot my passowrd. But I sent in an application for myself (I was on Beth's team in 2010) and for my husband - 2011 will be his first time. So hopefully will see some of you all the last week in June.

Only one week digging this year :( . My husband (a Brit) and I want to see English friends in the Lake District for the second week.
Edited by BeverlyJ, Nov 1 2010, 09:42 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BeverlyJ
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
2011 will be my wife's second year and my first. I respect comments on this site, where experienced diggers or excavators if you are posh, cannot get their required dates. But let's share and share alike. At least you have been able to get your dates in the past, so be grateful for that and give others a chance.

One of my dearest friends is sadly dying of cancer at the moment. She would give her back teeth to be able to go on this trip at ANY time.

Ian Jennings
London/Kansas City

BeverlyJ
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
March is nearly here and that means spring is coming! Which means it is getting closer to the digging season. :D

And I just want to say that we purchased our airline tickets last night before the oil prices go any higher. Life is good!

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Excavation & General Archaeology Discussions - Open to All! · Next Topic »
Add Reply