Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

From Aug 2006 - Nov 2013 WeDig provided a live forum for diggers & fans of Vindolanda. It has now been mothballed and will be maintained as a live archive.

Here you will find preserved 7 years of conversation, photos, & knowledge about a site many people love. Vindolanda gets under the skin. (Figuratively and literally as a volunteer excavator!) It's a place you remember, filled with people you remember!

Thanks for 7 great years!

Welcome to We Dig Vindolanda!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
2012?
Topic Started: Sep 22 2011, 05:33 PM (5,393 Views)
Mike C
[ *  * ]
There's not many people adding their names to the Roll Call, come on folks it's nice to know who you're digging with!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

snowglobe
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Perhaps some are worried about being burned at the stake for booking more than two weeks! But I seem to working on my own one week! Still more cake for me.

Mike C
[ *  * ]
I thought that as well but as most are under 3 weeks it shouldn't be a problem.
For those doing 3 or more weeks, I'm doing 3 and as my first week is 2nd - 6th April I might be glad of a nice warm fire!!! :)

Badger
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
The Who's Coming page is up in November instead of January. I expect we will have folks gradually adding on. Also, data sometimes gets hung up at the receiving end, by which I mean Harry gets too busy.

And, there is always an information gap in the mid summer months. I figure that the early and late diggers are just a different bunch than the hot weather midge swatters. We seldom hear much from them.

Too busy scratching?

Tim Wolter

SacoHarry
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  * ]
I remember those late June folks. A sketchy lot if I recall. :$

I'm actually caught up. Everyone who's sent in a request should be up there now. Been getting new names as well as veterans, which is cool. I'll be sending a WeDig-wide email soon-ish as a little welcome to new folks, and a brief reminder of the various nooks & crannies that are here on the site now. Included will be a link straight to the Roll Call. There will be no escape!

- Harry

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · The Pub · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: